Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

X-trap about!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 4/0/3
X-trap about!

Hi guys,i need a little help,i'm don't know tricks or info about how to create cracks,hacks,injectors and other stuff like these.

I'm playing a game named Microvolts,i want to test some things on it and i need 2 clients to be opened on the same PC.

I'm running windows 7 32-bit
Graphic card : Ati radeon hd 4650 1024 MB
Ram : 1024
Processor : AMD Semprom 3300+

i know this is a very low PC ,but now i don't have money to buy piece of piece and create a good one.

Ok,so my question is :

How can i run the Client 2 times on my PC?

I tryed to use last sandboxie version 4.08,but did not worked.
I tryed to use Virtual Machine,but sayd that Can't be run on a virtual machine.
I tryed to create another PC user account and start again on there,but didn't work.

I searched all over internet about this problem and i'm not the only one who have problems opening multiple clients of this game or of the games that use X-Trap (Online GameSecurity 2013)_6800.

Could i use a bypasser to deactivate this or is there another way to open multiple clients?

I know that some of you will say that to buy another pc and start playing on both,but i can't do this,no money for a new one,even for a sh.

I'm not asking you guys to create a hack or batch or some of this for multiple clients,i'm just looking for some answers or method's that would work and i will try again and again till i win this,hehe.

I'm sorry if this is not where i should post this,but i didn't find another place for this kind of discution,sorry.