Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Need Help] Reduction Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need Help] Reduction Bot

I wanted to make a script that controls your mouse and reduces the items in your bags for you since it's quite boring having to reduce 99 items manually.

I used Auto It 3 to make the program and it works fine outside the game, but when in the game the game either crashes with a hackshield error if it's already compiled or the mouse doesn't move if it's run before compiling.

Now before you accuse me of spreading viruses, I know it's my first post and it's suspicious, but I've added the source into the .zip as well as the .exe, you can open it like any .txt file. As for the .exe just scan it with an anti virus and if you still don't trust it compile the thing yourself.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or assistance you could give me, I'd really love it if reduction could be automatic and it wouldn't really make the game any easyer, just less boring, no real advantage.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 4bag.zip (269.8 KB, 32 views)

Old   #2

Requiem no longer has hackshield protecting it. If you have a look in your program files - gravity- requiem - system. there should be a hacksheild folder and it shouldnt have any files apart from maybe a .log. If you still have files - you need to update & fullcheck your client.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Actually it still loads hacksheilds dll and driver I think. I keep getting it in Olly anyway. If you delete them or rename them via hex inside the requiem.exe file it stops loading.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elimination View Post
Actually it still loads hacksheilds dll and driver I think. I keep getting it in Olly anyway. If you delete them or rename them via hex inside the requiem.exe file it stops loading.
i've tried renamed the link inside the requiem.exe to the hackshield file, but when i try to run the game it crashes everytime

p.s. - before u ask me, i've renamed the link inside the exe with the same words lenght

Old   #5

Worked for me.
Old   #6

Actually, after updating it works now, I tested it and made a new topic with the final* modified program.

I had trouble with it clicking the ok button to reduce the item, I guess it was lag since it worked fine outside the game, I tried a few different things but ended up making it drag for 5 or so pixels across the button which made it click every time.

If you want the program then check that topic.

Can someone close this one?

*might not be final, but it is doing what it's supposed to for now