Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Ether Saga Bot

Discussion on [Release] Ether Saga Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Ether Saga Bot

VERY GOOD BOT WITH VENDIN

* Report this post

Ether Saga Online Bot

Postby joker on 10 Aug 2009, 13:34
Tutorial:
-Download the Ebot and start the bot and the ether saga game.
-set the game-resolution to 1024x768

->Settings:
-Loot = pick items. Select this if you want your char to pick items dropped by monsters. key: This means where your pick-items-skill is located ingame - for example: the "F1" key. You can find the skill when you press "u" ingame. Now select the "Pick Up" skill and drag+drop it to your skillbar.
Rangeloot: Check this if you use range classes and want to pick items which are a little more far away. The max Distance means the radius of the area where you will pick items. If you don't want to pick some items than take a look in the vending tab -> itemfilter. There you can change the "Pick?" value to "No".
-Mob Filter: If you only want to kill special mobs, you can filter them via name. Just select "Filter Mobs by Name" and insert the names into the box (case sensitive!). To use full hp targetting(to prevent the "Invalid Target"-Error) disable the mob filter.
-Logout when Died: closes the game if your charackter died.
-Clienttitle: leave this to "default" if you don't want multiclient botting, otherwise read the hints (at the bottom)
-Protection: This means that your character uses automatically a health potion when the character health are lower than a certain amount. Just check the box, insert the % value and the key - done. "Delay" means how often the bot scans the healh/mana points. My tipp: each 3 seconds, so insert a "3". "Recovery when HP<" means that your char uses the "Accelerate Regen" skill = makes a pause until your hp are full again.
Make sure to have the pet in slot 1. If you use the pet belly option, then you can decide which items will be feeded via using the item-filter (you can find it at the vending tab!). This function makes it possible to feed items which your character just picked up.
-Skills: Same here, just check the "enable" boxes, insert the key and the delay - done.
-Buffs: Buffs are like skills, but they are only casted in a specific intervall, for example 30 Minutes.
-Vending: Vending means that your bot sells items when your inventory is full, then walk to the training place again and start leveling again, this is like a loop. So now lets make the settings:
The first thing to do is to walk to the Trader-NPC of your choice and stand as near at him as you can. Then press the "Set current position" button to set his position. Then go to your training place(where you will kill monsters) and press "set current position" again. Also take a look at the max-distance, its the radius. I suggest 30.

The item filter is a overview about which item will be sold/picked and which not. Just click the "Yes" to change it to a "No", if you don't want to sell or pick the specific item. To add a item to the list, just open your ingame inventory and mouseover the item for about a second. If a item is not in the list it won't be sold anyway. Further while botting all surrounding items will be added to the itemlist automatically!
By the way if you want to enable "Vending" you have to check the "enable Vending" checkbox .

Now save your settings - simply click the "Save" button at the left-bottom. Then press Start and enjoy your bot!

hints:
-you can run the bot and the Ether Saga game minimized the whole time
-you can click or chat around while botting, but you should not if you don't really have to
-for multiclient botting change the windowtitle using the included titlechanger. If two windows have the same title it won't work.
-vista users read this:

Expert-Settings:
Additionally you can edit the change-target timer intervall. Therefore open your settings.ini and edit "timerintervall=10000". The intervall is written in milliseconds, so for example 1 second = 1000.

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

Please thank me its a very good bot
Attached Files
File Type: rar EBot0.34.rar (374.2 KB, 315 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2009, 05:00   #2

use it while u can!
Old 08/16/2009, 06:31   #3

thanks buddy
Old 08/22/2009, 22:07   #4

does this have the new hex addresses to work for version 112+?

If so, you think i could get the addresses for mixlife? I use it still and nobody is around to help get new addresses for it. Plz pm me if you are good at getting hex addresses!

EDIT:
No it doesn't work for recent version. Can anybody help get mixlife working? I'll send you a copy if you can help find new hex addresses...
Old 09/11/2009, 18:48   #5

Does this work with Window 7? I followed instruction and click start and Window popped up title "New Event" "die" and nothing happenned.
Old 09/20/2009, 07:01   #6

does this still works on version 127 ? plz msg me , tahnkz
Old 09/23/2009, 23:13   #7

THIS IS AN OLD TOPIC. BOT NO-LONGER WORKS.

An old version of mixlife is the only one that still works, we are trying to keep addresses fixed. Plz use topic to discuss bot. Check last page(s) for most recent version. I keep most updated version in my sig.
Old 09/25/2009, 18:57   #8

Bump
Old 11/15/2009, 18:18   #9

UPDATE for EBot 0.39 thx
Old 11/16/2009, 16:17   #10

can anyone give me the link to the EBot 0.39 please
Old 03/10/2010, 13:01   #11

Talking