Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AC Tool] Addition to the Magic Casting Script originally written by TeabagGus.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[AC Tool] Addition to the Magic Casting Script originally written by TeabagGus.

##Credit for original script goes to TeabagGus. I only edited it.
**In order for this macro to work, you MUST rebind your autorun toggle hotkey to N.

It was originally G, but I changed it to N. Forgot that G had a good use in game.

Note: You could probably make it crouch walk in circles by changing N to crouch toggle rather than autoruntoggle.

First of all guys, I'm very much a beginner at this. This might have some holes in it, but I've tested it and it works for me. All it does is add a circle running sequence to the magic casting script. So, You'll pull out your staff, look down, start running in circles, cast magic missile at the ground, then stop, cast heal, then rest. Rinse & repeat.

The number of loops may differ depending on your race/character. If I put mine too high, I can kill myself. 330 is a safe bet, 360 is doable. In fact, I suggest 360. (I did this with an alfar character. More Mana on them, you may need to do 330 on other races.)

All I really did to the original script was add a key, G, to autorun toggle. In the original magic missile loop, I added two left turns with short delays. This loop runs roughly 330 times, and with the delay I set, should take you down to at least 1/8 health/mana. I raised the loop so many times so it would continueosly make left turns, and it doesn't impede on the magic missile casting because the left clicks just go to nothing because the MM is already in progress. I hope you guys enjoy, leave comments, Someone better than me refine this code.

// This is a simple casting script written by TeabagGus (And edited by MacroerAye)
// This macro will equip your staff, look down at the ground to damage you with the spell while casting and running in circles.
// It will then cast heal self once and rest.
// Change the Loop 330 in SpellCast procedure if you don't have that much mana or health (if looking down).

// Start with your staff equipped but sheathed

//Slot 6 = Heal Self
//Slot 7 = Mana Missile or spell to be cast
//Slot 9 = Rest

//N = Autorun Toggle

// This line is necessary to select the proper window
SetActiveWindow Darkfall Online

Procedure EquipWeapon
  Delay 2 sec
  Keydown {DOWN} 2 sec // Comment this out if you don't want to look down and hit yourself
  Keys R
  Delay 1 sec
  Keys 7  
	Delay 1 sec
	Keydown N $TurnDelay
	Delay $TurnDelay

Procedure SpellCast  
  Loop 360
    Keys {LEFT}
    Delay $TurnDelay
    Keys {LEFT}
    Delay $TurnDelay