Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AC Tools] Working sprint/cast

Discussion on [AC Tools] Working sprint/cast within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AC Tool] Working sprint/cast

lright, I have been trying to figure out how to have a macro that sprints, and runs, and casts while not having to force down a key with a penny, and I have finally figured it out, this macro will never run out of mana at its current settings, for my character, because of the delays I had originally in the macro. After lots of reading and thinking I finally figured, I should replace the delays with a KEYDOWN command, I use this in order to use my sprint! I am quite tired so I do not feel like adding in the information to make it user friendly, but at a later time I will be more than happy too.

Also, I have no coding background and this is the first real macro I have written mostly solo. A beam of hope appears for newbs!

DISCLAIMER!
This may not work for your character at current settings! I have this set for lesser magic use, casting launch first, then heal self, then mana missile a few times. This is tailored to never run out of mana. I have the lesser mana, and cast time skills, and these are tailored to fit those. If you have issues please leave a post, I am on here daily and will give help when needed!

Code:
// This line is necessary to select the proper window
SetActiveWindow Darkfall Online

Constants
  MouseDelay=9000
  ClickDelay=4500
End

////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////

Procedure SpellCast
  delay 1.5 sec
  leftclick