Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

La tale account

Discussion on La tale account within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile La tale account

Im trading my old account which is a Gunslinger male / warlord female. For a bard account<3

hehe if u need to reach me MSN:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Another Priston Tale 2 BOT (PT2 Bot)
06/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
This one is pretty good, you can set rest point and hunting points and configure all of the actions from potions to buff skills.. One thing i found is that you can make a moving path, so it doesnt look like you bot at all :handsdown: I thought that I want to share this with you all :mofo: Automation Research Project
priston tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
i all i need a working bots for priston tale 2 or remoge Nprotect rev 1291 thanks
la tale cheats
12/26/2009 - Private Server - 1 Replies
ei...la tale is a cool game with all those fashion stuff...im asking to hack for astros...astros are used to buy fashion stuff...but astros are equal to our real money...and astros are the only way u can hav fashion items... tsk3..help
WTS/WTT for La Tale NA account or $
08/17/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i currently have 4 different characters on cabal all level 100+ with high honor rank for sale,im looking for a high level La Tale character or a reasonable amount of money in return. The classes for cabal go as follows: -Level 120 Warrior /Level 106 force blader on the same account w/ a level 4 pet and both are max or close to max transcender in skill ranks -Level 123 blader with transcender skill ranks -Level 132 wizard with transcender skill ranks if you are interested in any of...
Tradeing La tale account
08/17/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
hiii im trading my account thats a male gunslinger and a female warlord. For a bard account :3.