Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CombatArms

Discussion on CombatArms within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CombatArms

Hi Guys!

My name is Jacob, and I own a youtube channel. ()
As you might know I play Combat Arms, and I really enjoy playing it, and that´s why I want to share some videos with you guys!
My ingame name is EvilConvict-, so if you see me in a game, then say hi and I surely will respond.
On the channel I will upload a lot of different stuff, but as you might have seen, am i a new editor, so probably some edits, but of course also a lot more! . Besides that, in the near future, I will make a give-away.
I'm pretty new to edit clips, but I'm getting better!

If you want to follow my work you can hit the subscribe button, and get updates from my youtube channel. You can also check out my facebook page.

Hope you enjoy my videos as much as I do!

Thanks,

Jacob

Old 12/26/2013, 10:22   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733

^Daarmy said where you can introduce your youtube channel.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
combat arms, facebook, give-away, montages, youtube

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Combatarms ACC Maj 1+
11/03/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
Hay Leute Ich Suche Einen Maj1+ Acc Für Combatarms Ist Egal Was Der Acc Perm Hat Was ich geb ist ca. 50 -100€ PSC wen der Account Gut ist geb ich auch mehr wäre nett wen sich einer melden würde Danke im Vorraus
combatarms acc
05/21/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
P90TR SE 40 Days 18h Artic wulf 81Days cyclops Bandana 71 Days ____________________ KD 1.15 Rang MSG 2 nx Grade Bronze flag netherland und Player name color change in pink perm und 340nx verbleibend
CombatArms EU - wtf?
01/30/2011 - Combat Arms - 9 Replies
Hi. Ich hab gestern Abend meinen PC neu formatiert, Grund war halt viel zu viel drauf etc. Jetzt hab ich mir erstmal wieder meine Standart Games gedownloadet, heißt CA, css, black ops & mw2. Wenn ich in CSS & CA gehe, kommt immer links und rechts so ein Schwarzer Rand. Das war vorher nicht :x Wenn ich in die Cod spiele gehe, ist da keiner.. hier nochmal ein Screen, falls wer nicht versteht was ich meine.. http://www7.pic-upload.de/29.01.11/p7v7yxy7czgy.p ng
[Vk]CombatArms acc:!
01/14/2010 - Combat Arms - 3 Replies
**verkauft**