Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silverdale Online Bot

Discussion on Silverdale Online Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silverdale Online Bot

Silverdale Fire 0.3
Made in AutoIt V3

Grinding in Silverdale Online is simple but extremely boring, consisting of holding down your control key. Because of this, I quickly realized a solution and scripted Silverdale Fire in 3 minutes. I'm a noob, but I did my best, and I hope you enjoy :P

Note: should you doubt the validity of the bot, i.e., say it contains a virus, spyware, etc, note that I am including the source code and a tutorial with screenshots. Before you say it is a virus, scan it. Thanks

Important Information

This bot & the script to go along with it is property of its rightful owner, me. I do not take responsibility for any repercussions on the users of this bot, i.e., getting banned, suspended, etc. Silverdale Online restricts the use of 3rd party tools, so use it wisely!

Quote:
3) No bots or any 3rd party programs to assist you in anything from leveling to hunting.
4) If your character is in-game performing actions, you must be at the keyboard performing those actions. (no AFK training, AFK mining, etc)
My character's name has been blocked to prevent me from being banned. I have put a lot of hard work and time into this thread and helping the Silverdale Community, so I'd appreciate it if you'd give me thanks.

Downloads

Old Version(s)

Version 0.3

Features:

- holds down CTRL
- CTRL + ALT + X exit
-optimized tutorial

Latest Version

Notice: You must have 2 blocks of space behind you for 0.4 to work properly!

Features:

- holds down CTRL
- CTRL + ALT + X exit
- optimized tutorial
- NEW! Auto-loot

Change Log

12/30/2009

- first working client (0.3) out
- during the testing, fixed typing bug, etc
- hoping to provide ban prevention & GUI

*edit*

- creating v0.5 with auto-potion consumption
- added source code for v0.4
- released v.04

IMPORTANT EDIT! You must have at least 2 blocks of space behind you for the bot to work!

Tutorial

So you've installed Silverdale Fire and now you want to know what to do, right? First, you may want to drag the whole standalone .exe to your desktop, for easy use. Then open Silverdale and log in. When you want to turn the bot on, open Silverdale Fire up by double-clicking it.

The icon should appear in your taskbar, but nothing otherwise should happen. The program is waiting for Silverdale to become the active window. Either switch to Silverdale or click it so it becomes active.

A message box will pop up and give you a quick briefing on the program. As soon as you click OK, the bot with hold down the CTRL key for you until you get back.

Now, you don't want the script holding down your control key when you get back or you won't be able to do anything. There are two ways to terminate the script. First, you can press CTRL + ALT + X to close the program. If you're not comfortable with that, i.e., you have other key bindings like that, you can close the program from its tray icon, like shown below.

It's very simple, and yet it is very effective. Now you don't have to put a paper weight on your control key

Source Code
Made in SciTE AutoIt editor

Silverdale Fire is a open source project, but you may not copy it and not give recognition to its rightful owner, me. This source is for personal use only.

Code:
WinWaitActive("Silverdale")
HotKeySet("^!x", "MyExit")
MsgBox(0, "Silverdale Fire", "Welcome to Silverdale Fire. When you click ok, your left control key will be held down. When you're back, press CTRL + ALT + X to stop the bot.")

$i = 0

Send ("{LCTRL down}")

Sleep(15000)

Send("{UP down}")

Sleep(100)

Send("{UP up}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER up}")

Sleep(250)

Send("{DOWN down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{DOWN up}")

Sleep(500)

Send("{DOWN down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{DOWN up}")

Sleep(500)

Send("{UP down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{UP up}")

Sleep(15000)

Send("{UP down}")

Sleep(100)

Send("{UP up}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER up}")

Sleep(250)

Send("{DOWN down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{DOWN up}")

Sleep(500)

Send("{DOWN down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{DOWN up}")

Sleep(500)

Send("{UP down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{UP up}")

Sleep(15000)

Send("{UP up}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER up}")

Sleep(250)

Send("{DOWN down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{DOWN up}")

Sleep(500)

Send("{DOWN down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{DOWN up}")

Sleep(500)

Send("{UP down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{UP up}")

Sleep(15000)

Send("{UP up}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER up}")

Sleep(250)

Send("{DOWN down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{DOWN up}")

Sleep(500)

Send("{DOWN down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{DOWN up}")

Sleep(500)

Send("{UP down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{UP up}")

Func MyExit()
    Exit
EndFunc
Thank you and have a nice day (don't forget the thanks ).
Old 12/30/2009, 18:56   #2

Link, doesn't work.
Old 12/30/2009, 19:32   #3

You have to click "Save Target As..."