Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World : Need multi Client

Discussion on Perfect World : Need multi Client within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect World : Need multi Client

Hi, perfect world have new protection, anyone know how i can multi client plz ?

thx for you help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RemBot 1.0 - .Net Multi Client Bot for Perfect World
12/16/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 133 Replies
UPDATE on my post: -Added a link to garnoo's bypass launcher. Thanks to garnoo. -Added Offsets and base address from fadeous. Thanks to fadeous. ****UPDATES***** - HP and MP not refreshing on Table Control. - Added Feature to Perfect World Window Hider. - New HotKey (F11) : Hide Active Pw Windwo. - Auto loot system change. It will loot now when player is changing its target. ****************
[Perfect World] Multi Client + pwprotector bypass
10/05/2010 - Perfect World - 58 Replies
This is a multi client for Perfect World elementclient - (MY).zip is for the International/English Perfect World (MY) elementclient - (PH).zip is for the Perfect World Philippines Replace it with the one in your Perfect World\element folder -It lets you run as many clients as you computer can handle. -Autopatch check is skipped so you can start the exe directly, you have to anyway to open multiple clients as the auto patcher wont work with a client running.
NEED PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL MULTI CLIENT
11/01/2009 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
Hi guys, how you all doing? if u ask me, im not doing very well.. i need a multi client... A NEW ONE PLEASE lol.. cuz after these updates, none is working now, so if you guy got a working PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL MULTI CLIENT, please reply here! Thank you all -POSTED ON 30th OCTOBER 2009-
perfect world ms (EUROPE) multi client
12/23/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
need multi client help me plz plz plz plz