Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a question which needs answer

Discussion on a question which needs answer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a question which needs answer

I was thinking to play this game but i wonder if its exp and lvling rate is good or it sucks as sro???i mean is bot necessary to play this game ??
Old 08/09/2009, 00:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
From lvl 1 to 35 is almost 100% quests.
From lvl 36 to 45 you must grind a lot unless you are premium.
From lvl 46 to 49 almost 100% quests.
From lvl 50 to 53 grind fest if you arnt premium.
From lvl 54 to 60 almost 100% quests.
From lvl 60 to 65 a lot of grind
At lvl 66 real easy, only 1 quest but give almost 100% (and more than 100% if you make it during a xp event).
From lvl 67 to 71 (100%) hellish grind.

Imo it's better than silkroad, i like the atmosphere, enviroment in requiem. In silkroad u get only 2% per quest, requiem it's kinda based on quest (a bot it's kinda useless), also in requiem hp/mp potions are not necessary to use as many in sro, at high lvls there a lot of party's it's really good.

Conclusion: requiem>sro (lvling rate).
Old 08/11/2009, 04:08   #3

mmmmm well i have played silkroad too... and i like requiem.... its easier to lvl up, but i miss the triangular confict...
Old 08/14/2009, 19:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aI3xx View Post
From lvl 1 to 35 is almost 100% quests.
From lvl 36 to 45 you must grind a lot unless you are premium.
From lvl 46 to 49 almost 100% quests.
From lvl 50 to 53 grind fest if you arnt premium.
From lvl 54 to 60 almost 100% quests.
From lvl 60 to 65 a lot of grind
At lvl 66 real easy, only 1 quest but give almost 100% (and more than 100% if you make it during a xp event).
From lvl 67 to 71 (100%) hellish grind.

Imo it's better than silkroad, i like the atmosphere, enviroment in requiem. In silkroad u get only 2% per quest, requiem it's kinda based on quest (a bot it's kinda useless), also in requiem hp/mp potions are not necessary to use as many in sro, at high lvls there a lot of party's it's really good.

Conclusion: requiem>sro (lvling rate).
hehe and no power leveling