Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question finding position address with CE

Discussion on Question finding position address with CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question finding position address with CE

I want to find the player position and real player position addresses using CE, but I'm not sure how I should go abouts finding it. Not sure how to use the in-game GetPlayerPosition() function either...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Finding address
08/24/2011 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello. I use CE 5.3 and I have two questions. 1. For all hacks I see, it says search within these address (like 0170000 and 01800000) and that each client has different ones. How do I find which mine has? 2. Evandon posted a CT file with full hack addys, and he said that anyone could use them as long as they smart edited the address for their client. I even googled how to do it and I couldnt find a simple way. Any help? Thanks.
Ip address Finding [HeLP]
01/10/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 14 Replies
im playing rumbleRO and when i scan it with RPE its address is 127.0.0.1 the GM told me that if i can crack the ip i can bot forever. and the Gm told me that its not his real.how can i know his ip address
Finding real X,Y,Z position in CE?
12/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Wondering how I can find the real X,Y,Z position of my toon using CE. I could use Elverion's Bot to find the X,Y position (though somewhat time consuming), but don't know how to find Z position. Anyone have any idea?
question about address finding
03/05/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
dont mean to be a total noob but is their like a TUT somewhere that teaches people how to find the address for those .cht for CE because i auctually wanna learn :bandit:
[HELP] Finding Gm address & AoE address on CABAL
10/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
How can i find Gm address and Aoe Address on CABAL ? im using CE please help me. TNX! :bandit: