Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create a lvl 3 Character at Start

Discussion on Create a lvl 3 Character at Start within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Create a lvl 3 Character at Start

Not MUCH of a great exploit, but convenient nonetheless.
Create a new character so you start on the newbie island with jeets.
Open up a dialogue with him, and select "Skip tutorial", you will get a msg asking you if you are sure you want to skip it. Keep that screen up. Now, bring up the logout screen. Click logout, and wait for the logging bar to go about halfway, then click "I am sure" with jeets dialogue quickly after that. It will log you back to the character screen. Now log back in with that same character. You will still be on the island if you did it right, and you will have the 1000exp jeets gives you when you normally skip the tutorial. Wash, rinse, repeat.
You can only get enough exp to lvl you to 3. Also, this DOES NOT work with the new update that is currently in beta. So use it now before they patch in another month

*Note* this also works, if you somehow bug out, and end up back on newbie island with an existing character. You will see jeets, etc. I did this once with a wizard and got him from 15-16, although it took many MANY log-in/log-outs.

This, can, and probably will get you temp banned. I got my 30 day ban.

*German* Translated from Google
Nicht viel von einem großen nutzen, aber dennoch komfortabel.
Erstellen Sie einen neuen Charakter, so dass Sie beginnen auf der Insel mit newbie jeets.
Öffnen Sie den Dialog mit ihm, und wählen Sie "Skip-Tutorial", erhalten Sie eine SMS-Frage, ob Sie sicher sind, dass Sie möchten, überspringen. Halten Sie die Fenster auf. Nun, um das logout Bildschirm. Klicken Sie auf Abmelden, und warten Sie auf den Logging-Bar zu gehen etwa in der Mitte, und klicken Sie auf "Ich bin mir sicher, dass" mit jeets Dialog schnell, dass nach. Es wird der Registrierung Sie zurück zum Bildschirm Charakter. Jetzt melden Sie sich wieder mit dem gleichen Charakter. Sie wird immer noch auf der Insel, wenn Sie haben es richtig, und Sie haben die 1000exp jeets erhalten Sie, wenn Sie in der Regel das Tutorial überspringen. Waschen, spülen, wiederholen.

* * Hinweis: Dies funktioniert auch, wenn Sie irgendwie Fehler, und am Ende wieder auf newbie Insel mit einem bestehenden Charakter. Sie werden sehen, jeets, usw. Ich habe diese einmal mit einem Assistenten und bekam ihn von 15-16, obwohl es dauerte viele log-in/log-outs.

Dies kann, und wahrscheinlich werden Sie temp verboten. Ich habe meine 30-Tage-Verbot.
Old 09/16/2009, 22:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Yep now outdated.