Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some help here ;)

Discussion on I need some help here ;) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need some help here ;)

So, what's up fellows, I've been seeking for a new game after playing WoW, WAR, 2Moons and some others, but TBH I see Requiem being attractive to me, but, I also have a few questions.

How hard is it to lvl up? be honest, like from 1 to 60, how long it took you in your very first character

I've heard you can lvl by doing PvP... is that true? If it works like WAR does, then that'd be AWESOME.

Which server would be the best one for a PvPer? I mean, I'm a hardcore PvPer, and all I want to do is kill people.

Some tips would be appreciated =]

I'm DLing it right now, so yeah... oh and btw, I played a Kruxena like a couple years ago when the Beta was open, but Idk whatsa going on with the new skills/classes?

Also, sharing a recommended guide will help.

THANK YOU GUYS =]
Old 08/01/2009, 13:11   #2

Hammerine is the PK server and leveling is pretty smooth if you use a premium account (12 Dollar a month) since there are enough quests to bring you into the endgame content.

Also if you are going to get a premium account you should get it as soon as possible since there is some kind of event going on (Premium account people get +50% for 7days XP scrolls) wich is a one time offer (normal XP scrolls are +30% maximum) with that scroll you should hit lvl 67 without any grind.
Wich means that you can all the good equip, can do the good pvp arenas and can do every single raid ingame.

Hope that helped!

Also use: requiem-wiki.org because all quests are listed in there. With that you can reach lvl 65+ within 1 week even on your first char =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2009, 18:28   #3

You mean lvl 65+ with the premium account or without? :0

Oh and BTW, thansk for helping
Old 08/01/2009, 19:23   #4

As non premium it looks like this:

lvl 1-32 Questing
32-36 = a bit of grind 37-43= questing
44-47= grind and then youre grind free till like lvl 61-62 (free ppl start to grind a lot from then on)

Premium account: 1-45 = questing 46 = grind 47-63/67(depends on if you got a good XP scroll or if theres an XP event going on).

How you can see as premium theres only late highlevel grind BUT from some good sources I know that the so called "S2" patch or also called "RA" will be released somewhere this month and gives loads of new quests up to lvl 78 (yes level cap will be raised) so I cant really tell =) All I know is that this game is really fun even with that grinding areas you WILL have in this game!

But compared to other free mmos the grind is really kept low and the raids and pvp are fun even if they are not 100% well balanced ( again, after this S2/RA patch this might change a LOT)

You might want to check this blog for information about the RA patch

I hope I was able to help!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2009, 22:33   #5

You have been really helpful [:

I have some other questions, like, if I create a premium account, I will always have to pay those 12 bucks each month, but if I quit paying them, I wont be able to use my account or they will just take off my privileges?
Old 08/02/2009, 13:42   #6

They will just take away the premium features so its no biggy, but for the first month of playing I recommend a premium account since you do all quests then..after that its not necessarily needed anymore. Also if you find trusted ingame sellers you can trade item mall points and premium for ingame money! But since this way is not supported there can be scammers around and Gravity wont help you if you get tricked! (You wont be able to buy anything before lvl 65+ anyways since before youre always out of Lant XD)