Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NC HACKPACK

Discussion on NC HACKPACK within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/10/2009, 04:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Fusion isnt releasing anymore packs for public so if you all use the 1 then thats all your getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_1973 View Post
also wer noch folgenes hat oder wie es gehen solte würde mich intressiren

Hitboxs hacked
Synchro Money
No reticle
See stealther

soll ja aus den bezalten hackpack sein was aber sicher alles schon mal im umlauf war.
Old 09/10/2009, 13:57   #17

Couldnīt care less.I wonder how the famous Fusion-Nonpublic-Hackpack will look like.More Clientside modification which wont do **** like your ress/const glove?More totally obvious freqhacks which gets you banned in no time?

Your famous "insta 500k damage Poizonbarrel,which i totally have get working but wont post because my hamster ate my hd and a mexican stole the hamster after that"?

Wow,cant imagine the future without any more public hackpacks which are totally legit.
Old 09/11/2009, 08:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh cl0wn View Post
Sorry gotta say this but shut the **** up..... im not logging into nc anymore lol
Im sorry,too but maybe YOU should stfu.Unless youre playing the Game we are all talking about you may take a seat and eat cookies.

I dont whine about this famous & 100% Real Ubar "Fusion Public Hackpack"
(which doesnt do **** btw).5k+ Ress & Const-Glove and Ultra-Leet-Poizon-Barrel rings a bell,yes?

Claiming that this Shitpack is "the real deal" is just pathetic,im sure the person who uploaded this doesnt even know what to do with the models.ini provided in this RAR.
Old 09/11/2009, 19:56   #19

What purpose has the Models.ini,whats the deal with the 5k ressglove and wheres the ubar-poisonbarrel which kills the entire cave with 1 cast?

I dont need this pseudo-****,im fine with the stuff i allready have.
Stuff that Works,should get some of it,too.You would be suprised.
And btw: the "90% fake" hackpack is far superior than this cheesy
"Fusion Rul0rz Publichackpack for teh winz".Go figure
Old 09/11/2009, 21:38   #20

youre point seems to be that you lick the ******* of that fusion dude,thats why you defend this peace of ****.amiright? (talking about the hackpack,not the person. iīll leave the personal insults to you)
youre wasting a lot of time for me if im not that interesting.

your turn,smartass
Old 09/12/2009, 11:27   #21

Rage quite pls with all your racists terms!!!

NB: the "90% fake" hackpack is far superior than this cheesy
"Fusion Rul0rz Publichackpack for teh winz".Go figure!
Old 09/12/2009, 19:24   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga71 View Post
Rage quite pls with all your racists terms!!!

NB: the "90% fake" hackpack is far superior than this cheesy
"Fusion Rul0rz Publichackpack for teh winz".Go figure!
you only say that because its your pack cowd
your using half my stuff in that pack and half fusion hackpack
if your going to make something to ruin a game make it free and make it your own stuff not a bunch of everyone elses and claim it as your own ******* pathetic ****
Old 09/12/2009, 22:49   #23

In first you don't even know me and in second im not the guy who released this hack pack.
Try another thing to looks less stupid in the future, kthxbye
Old 09/14/2009, 03:31   #24

ok cassandra, naga, any other leeching :

1. the barrel hack works and by the way my le'd apu pvp's so much better than any of your chars cause you cant ******* touch me.
2. the fusion pack was the only pack ever released as a gift to the community, so just stop ******** its annoying.
3. if you can make a better 1, then do it, i really dont care how hard you flame me, i did it before you did, i learned how way before you knew it was possible OBVIOUSLY
4. the only so called " hacks " on this forum before i came around and posted my **** on and off were "OMFG L337 HUD CHANGER" or "ooOooOoooOOOo lookie my noob *** res macro.
5. you really want to test me come play ingame, yea i can login, no i cant be banned from nc, so until i get bored your all stuck with me.
6. if you realllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy want to test me i can make bibo look like a 2yr old with downsyndrome.

so realllyyyy now why dont you get over the fact you couldnt do it, and also the reason for the ini files was just cause some people here are too stupid to work the pak extractor so i helped em out a lil YET AGAIN ... UNLIKE YOU.
so how about this use it, dont use it ICCL. if you were lucky enough to get your hands on the private version you'd ******* cry cause half of it makes nc2 run off nc1 and has no file updates ingame and no serverside checks so suck my ******* **** and guess what yea im a girl, its a figure of speech, get with the ******* program.

@Clown/Sharp
thanks =) if cassandra wants to push my buttons ill push his with ya both =P
oh yea and naga go back to wow, its much easier to get over on little kids than us big kids kthx
Old 09/14/2009, 09:48   #25

1- I already make you cry and at 2 vs me.
2- This wasn't the only one.
3- Don't have the time to do it OBVIOUSLY but i can do all the hacks pack of pabz if i have some times.
4- I have never read macro's thread here.
5- Its a waste of time to log on nc now and if you want more informations make a flashback to (1- I already make you cry and at 2 vs me.)
6- OH NOOOOOOOOO OMFGGGGGGGG WTFFFFFFFFF IM ******* AFRAID...
7- NC1 was more better than NC2, its why 3/4 of oldschool players have leave.
8- Its seems this hacks pack works more than yours with your tradeskills hacks and co.

NB: WoW is more better than NC with 15% populations...
WoW private server = 4500 peoples

Please make me cry like a 2yo babyyyyyyyyyy
Old 09/14/2009, 21:27   #26

Jesus,youre not only a girl,youre not "that smart" either.

1.Your barrel just DOESNīT work,until theres a proof youīre a phoney,period.But youīre right,as long as you hide behind an
LEīd char i canīt touch you.This makes you able to shittalk
the whole day *clap clap*.

2.I just stated that your Pack doesnt work properly & you
tried to make the other one (which contains some fine stuff)
look bad.Compared with the "90% fake"Pack,yours is still Fail,get
over it.

3.I wont release anything,things some things arent for those who
lurk around here.Could still release some Gloves with 5k+ on Ress,how about that?

4.There where some smart WPE-Pro filters in here & the other stuff isnīt
shared in public.If you arenīt able to obtain the stuff theres only one explanation: itīs not meant to be in your hands.

5.this makes total sense,just try again & wait until the crack has worn off the next time,kay?

6. yeah,i "realllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy" want to test you. just give me a call when youre ready.

Right,you gave the Models.ini because the people here cant figure it out how to extract it on their own.You dont even know what to do with those files,dont you?The purpose of this File wasnīt even covered by your readme..

I dont wanīt to get my hands on the "private version" because i think this will be the pack which was sold on that site.renamed to fit the inferior fusion clan standards,ofc.

"no file updates ingame and no serverside checks",sure sure.add some random things like "thingamabop" & "double syncloss protection" to make it look even smarter than before.

Talking about figure of speech,youre familiar with "tits or gtfo" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarasheridan View Post

@Clown/Sharp
thanks =) if cassandra wants to push my buttons ill push his with ya both =P
THIS actually makes me laugh.A lot.
I will translate it now from "raging girl-talk" to proper english:

"Thanks,if ONE person has a problem with me i will get TWO OTHERS to support me because i cant do shit on my own."

You Maīam have some serious issues
Old 09/15/2009, 01:19   #27

sure,youīre registered since years & only posted 5 things which are basically insults & accusations and nothing else. but I have to "grow a brain cell and learn to walk off".

some day even you will realise how pathetic it was to post this,may take a lot of time but im sure it will happen.

oh and FYI,the quote from my last post & the other stuff you told here (including the ****-part) tells me that you indeed stand for "basic morals"
and totally arenīt here to "aid someone"

Old 09/16/2009, 17:31   #28

umm no actually my threads get deleted because people whine, so far everygame on these forums ive found some way to money dupe damage hack or aimbot / speed and the admins get ****** cause everyone thinks their **** is badass and guess what.... the pack your buying isnt pabz its from cowdbludd aka kabal ( the 1 with access to fukos ) and he stole it tyvm

and fyi only 2 people here actually know who i am i have access to tons of accounts but not many actually know which 1 is really mine. anyway nc is dead get over it cassandra my iq is dropping just reading your posts
Old 09/17/2009, 01:40   #29

oh wow,where did that smart clown guy go? a shame he isnīt around to be moral īn stuff. ahh,"nadja/kittenstouch" i donīt really care how many useable logins you got and blerp blerp.

So,again: Your barrel isnīt working,your hackpack isnīt that good,the 90% fakepack is 90% true,my milkshake is better than yours (bumpadumpa) <- im sure you know that song.

I didnīt buy anything,the stuff from that pack isnīt worth any dime because,guess what,its just a game.Personally i donīt believe you know how to create money or dupe items.even an "aimbot" is beyond your possibilitys.
Iīm afraid to tell you this,but i smell a phoney here.

First you tell me,you pvp on an LEīd char better than me.After that comes this :"you really want to test me come play ingame, yea i can login, no i cant be banned from nc, so until i get bored your all stuck with me."

Now is NC "dead" and i have to get over it,hmhm.Makes sense,really.How about that:make up your mind first before you post the next time,kay? All that derp derp is starting to confuse me
Old 09/20/2009, 00:46   #30

he got banned for calling you what you are cassandra
Fusion por vida
Closed Thread