Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander Lvl 13 Units

Discussion on War Commander Lvl 13 Units within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War Commander Lvl 13 Units

Hi, Im new here so I apologize if this post is in the wrong place. I upgraded my elite megas to lvl 13 and now I cant get the things to repair quick on CE 6.2 . I dont know what I am doing wrong but when they were lvl 12 everything was just fine and would repair in 12 seconds. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks Much!
Old 11/04/2013, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi mike,

Can you send to me the procedure on how to do the instant repair? Please share with me.

Regards,

Jonathan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
War Commander. instant upgrade, units
09/15/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 34 Replies
Now that i got your attention.. Lets say that i have this trainer i made that with one click i do the following: - Instant units upgrade - Instant building upgrade - Instant building construction - Unlimited attack space (all platoons in) - Instant Mines research - Instant missiles research - Instant defense turrets research - Instant mine production
War Commander Units Fast Repair
03/22/2013 - Facebook - 54 Replies
Done! The video was out for 30 mins, I got some few PM from members that they though 1 hour is too long, and maybe a Kixeye employ will get his hands on this one. So I made the time shorter. I am glad for those off you that did get it and I hope no one off you repost it, for those of you who did't get it, I am sorry, maybe I will make another one (maybe). And there is no need to spam my PM with requesting this cheat. (sorry) Btw the amount of user that go to view this Cheat was 4...
war commander fast upgrade of units
02/25/2013 - Facebook - 50 Replies
sorry no more to share guys.
War Commander Fast Build and Repair Units.
01/13/2013 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Hello everybody, I'm new here but I want to share with you something that I have been developing and that has given us so much to do. I had never used CE to WC will start playing well recently and so I started to develop and try to understand how the CE. So I get to work and put it beyond what I have read on the internet, I found some things of which was how to repair and build some units soon. For that, I needed someone who knows the subject to help me with some things still do not...