Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

nctool.exe

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
nctool.exe

assuming that this instahack does NOT work on x64 windows does it? Just tried 7 and Vista x64 and no luck period.



Marantz is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 0
havent been able to either


Daed is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 388
Received Thanks: 43
ye,it doesnt work in an x64 OS because the memory related stuff
is saved elswhere.this thingy will get you banned in no time
anyways (if someone see you insta grabbing his or someone else´s
belt), no big loss
CassandraComplex is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
Hmm...

Well another question then, this business of being able to completely remove drug flash, I assume it has to do with removing the function UpdateDrugEnergy() but I can't figure out how to remove it or block it.


Marantz is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I'm able to get the infinite lights and instahack to work on Win7 by starting nctool and selecting them before I login, but if I start it and try to select things any time other than that, it won't let me select anything.
Those 2 are the only things I can ever select.
I have to run it in compatibility mode, otherwise it just gives me an error message.

Can someone explain what the other things are supposed to do?
professor riot is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by professor riot View Post
I'm able to get the infinite lights and instahack to work on Win7 by starting nctool and selecting them before I login, but if I start it and try to select things any time other than that, it won't let me select anything.
Those 2 are the only things I can ever select.
I have to run it in compatibility mode, otherwise it just gives me an error message.

Can someone explain what the other things are supposed to do?
64bit Windows 7 though?
Marantz is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
No, 32bit.
professor riot is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marantz View Post
Hmm...

Well another question then, this business of being able to completely remove drug flash, I assume it has to do with removing the function UpdateDrugEnergy() but I can't figure out how to remove it or block it.
Where u find the Function? In What file i mean

Edit: Ok i found it ^^
shining is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shining View Post
Where u find the Function? In What file i mean

Edit: Ok i found it ^^
Where?
Marantz is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
im pathetic for failing,even while using cheats. kbye =]
see what i posted here,makes you smile
CDMkryptonite is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 388
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDMkryptonite View Post
im pathetic for failing,even while using cheats. kbye =]
see what i posted here,makes you smile
youre at least 75% retarded,am i right?
CassandraComplex is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 12
I'm sure the person who pretends to be CDMKrypto is 100% special but who knows if real CDMKrypto is. It's probably Karlsoneo, the biggest joke I've ever known.


Slice N Dice is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.