Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUESTING: Ether Saga Multiclient!

Discussion on REQUESTING: Ether Saga Multiclient! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUESTING: Ether Saga Multiclient!

Hello,

I am currently seeking a ether saga multi-client, i'm aware there are bots. Is there anything with just a multiclient?

Thankyoou
Old 03/28/2009, 11:53   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
In the Closed Beta the Client wasn't limited. Did they fixed it ?
Old 03/28/2009, 16:37   #3

Simply start the client directly without using the patcher, then you can open as many clients as your computer can handle.
Old 07/30/2009, 09:40   #4

just wondering.. how can you start the client directly without using the patcher??
Old 09/05/2009, 00:00   #5

no, its not. u have to create a shortcut to the client adding the command line: game:xy

exemple:

"C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Ether Saga Online\element\elementclient.exe" game:xy

that way u can open as many ESO as u want

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>Ether saga accounts
10/28/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
I'm attempting to sell my actual ether saga account: Mystic lvl 43, has diplo set 60 in bag wih imbue and embed (weapon included) Ranger 43, has tons of fashion gears (crescente fashion gear, butterfly fashion gear) and lot of mounts too (angel wings, devil wings powered up, shaoduclub combat available mount speed up, maverick plain speed up) I actually don't have a price or something, i can accept anything, even account of other games (dofus would be better) pm me if you are interested
[Requesting] Ether Saga Online Bot
07/31/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Requesting for ether saga online bot of Perfect World Entertainment ? Free to Play MMORPGS Anyone can help me?. :) just started playing today.
Ether Saga Multiclient
07/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
kk well it turns out Ether Saga has a built in multiclient =P this is wht u do: 1) open ur game normally how u always do.. an the little patcher window should open up were u can select ur server then enter the game 2) to open ur 2nd window goto were u installed Ether Saga (C:\..\Ether Saga Online\element) and click on "elementclient" and there u go ur 2nd window is open.. Goodluck =P Note 1: Always open up the game how u normaly wud so u make sure u get the latest updates dont just...
[Question] Ether saga Multiclient
05/06/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Anyone been using the multiclient in here? if so have you ever gotten banned for it?
Ether Saga
04/27/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
hey all anything here for Ether Saga?? i think its the same company that makes Perfect World