Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RISE OF METIN

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrooz View Post
So this game has nothing to do with Metin 2 ? it just has the name "Metin" in it ?

to sum it up its a 0815 asian game like all the other ?
There is no harm to take a look during our Beta launch. If you registered early you will receive 25USD worth of virtual currency during OBT which accounts are not wipe. While most MMORPG are pay to win, we have designed Rise of Metin to have a balance where users doesn't need to pay too much to be stronger since from time to time there are always free virtual cash give-away and several events every week for users to be richly rewarded.

Currently, total registered unique account has reached 18,000++. From now till Beta launch is about 3 - 4 more weeks. We are expecting that when server is launched, there will be a massive crowd with an estimated 5,000 - 10,000 concurrent users at all time.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

Another try to make dat Profit of nothing Yay!

Old   #33

elite*gold: 2
calm down guys. if u dont want the Game, stop posting and go away o.o

i wait for it and im excited
btw: yaa, my english is horrible
Old   #34

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,256
I have 2 Questions.

1. are they 2 Veterans from yt2.catv.net from China? the official China Metin2 Servers?

2. Is the Sura in Rise of Metin the same Sura who is in Metin2? with the same skill varianty "Weapon / Magic"?

Old   #35

Very interesting. Can't wait for the game to be ready. Can you tell us how many class there will be and if there will be any sub-classes?
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky1234 View Post
Very interesting. Can't wait for the game to be ready. Can you tell us how many class there will be and if there will be any sub-classes?

5 Classes

10 Branch Sub Class

125 Class Skill

If this is not enough, we have recently increased our manpower to 65 professional programmers, 10 concept artist and 4 3D designers which means that Rise of Metin will be one of the most updated MMORPG with newer content almost every month. Since we have our own game engine, it makes us easier to launch newer content and modify the game when necessary. Be assured that Rise of Metin will not be disappointing!

Stay tune as we feature more information about the game in our web forum and facebook page.
Old   #37

Can i use Sura as Archer lol
Old   #38

That looks pretty nice, therer's gonna be beta keys right?
Old   #39

Here you can see a Preview from the Sura Archer, it looks like the Iceland from Metin2.
Old   #40

More than 200,000 have registered for the Beta. 75,000 followers on Facebook and 66,000 views on YouTube Channel. Rise of Metin will be one of the greatest game, so hurry and join us for Beta now and stand a chance to win some attractive prizes!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #41

This metin2 game? how register do i and when start Turkish?
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyi adam View Post
This metin2 game? how register do i and when start Turkish?
As we are not allow to share our URL in this forum section, please find us when you google Rise of Metin. I'm sure it is not difficult to find our page as it has been well promoted. To this minute, we have 207,580 unique registration and number is increasing rapidly. At this rate, we may decide to open more than one server on 29th Nov to avoid an overly congested situation.

Turkish version is set for Beta launch some time in April 2014. It is also likely that the Turkish version will be published by one of the most renown publisher in your country. Please join us on the English server come 29th November.

Meanwhile, the administrator from this forum has contacted us to run a promotion with its members. We are working out an attractive Beta Gift Pack exclusively for ELITEPVPERS members. From our Google Adsense marketing we have tracked more than 50,000 registration which came from the Adsense banner through ELITEPVPERS. We thank you for your generous support and shall not disappoint you in RISE of METIN!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

elite*gold: 1870
@Riseofmetin i know u say its not a Expansion for Metin 2 but can u tell us if there is a free trading system? I dont want new mmo **** where every fking item is Bound on Pickup, i want to trade stuff and gear up my Char
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrooz View Post
@Riseofmetin i know u say its not a Expansion for Metin 2 but can u tell us if there is a free trading system? I dont want new mmo **** where every fking item is Bound on Pickup, i want to trade stuff and gear up my Char
Your suggestion has been brought up by our GM Team which our development staff will take care and won't be disappointing.

RISE of METIN, a free 2 play MMORPG, monetize system is similar to every free 2 play MMORPG. However, we did take into the consideration to create a balance structure as often such monetization system creates an impression of pay to win game.

So, what is the balance system?

1) Slot machine - Every week, players have a chance to try their luck on the slot machine to win attractive cash shop items.

2) Log in system - As long as you log in to the game daily, you win some attractive items.

3) Events - We have several automated event from PVM to PVP, Quiz, Maze, etc every day, every week to offer you cash rewards!

Believe it when we say that we truly understand what is needed for a player! Trust us that our developers know how to make the game fun and know what it takes to create Rise of Metin!
Old   #45

Can you just tell me in which way this is similar to the old fashioned Metin 2?
I mean I looked through this thread and looked through your other post, and in nearly evry new feature you are explaining to us, you destroy my hope to find an updated version of metin2...
At first why you call it a prequel and destroy the old classes ?
You rebuild the sura and invent an Panda ? Wtf
Then you said in evry new mmo there has to be the option to jump ?
Hmm sound like I have to live with auto attack and not with the old fashioned fight system of the true game.
I looked up some maps and screen, the world is completly different nothing that remembers on the "sequel". Is the story trying to fix this probs ?
Over 100 skills ? How useless... It was the hole gameplay of Metin which makes the game like "the" GAME !
Stay in front of your system and press spacebar when you think you have to attack, and not the KI of your char. Press the other shortcuts to get use of your skills.
But now with no open fight system like I imagine and so many skills it would be the same boring sh** like evry other mmo.

Nice try to say "hello" in this comm, but I think the guys who are real players of the old fashioned Metin2 will just test your game and come back soon.

So I can't trust you when you are saying prequel, cause there are so many changes...
Just let me know how the story will try to rebuild your sura to the sura in metin2 ?
That's one fact you can't miss but it's one of the most important facts.

I'm sitting here and waiting for your response
Don't be shy and try to convince me

And trust me, I know what most of the comm want. the old fashioned gameplay, some very nice inventions, which are not based on jumping or destroying the fight system. It's more like an rebuild of the graphic and bring it to the year 2013 not 2001 but that is very easy and you don't have to build a whole new game

Cheers.