Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

priston tale 2

Discussion on priston tale 2 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
priston tale 2

hi
i need help for removing game guard rev 1335

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot or macro Priston tale 2??
07/24/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
I Need one bot or macro for priston tale 2 would like to know if vocês they know some that functions since already is thankful! :handsdown:
[WTS] Priston Tale Gold
07/11/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Priston Tale Gold for the following servers I also sell on Vietnamnese PT and Korean PT, but there is no fixed price for them yet as I have trouble communicating in that languange. Only PM me please.
Another Priston Tale 2 BOT (PT2 Bot)
06/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
This one is pretty good, you can set rest point and hunting points and configure all of the actions from potions to buff skills.. One thing i found is that you can make a moving path, so it doesnt look like you bot at all :handsdown: I thought that I want to share this with you all :mofo: Automation Research Project
Priston Tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
As we all know Pristontale 2 started his OPEN beta on the 14 februar. I startet to play a bit and its really nice: Its like Pristontale1 with much better graphic and quests. Of course its free to play! For all who never played Pristontale ill explain a bit the classes, There are 2 "Races" Morion and Tempskron. Tempskron: Fighter-- after lvl 10 jobchange to Warrior Combatant Huntress--afetr lvl 10 jobchange to Atlanta or Archer
priston tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
i all i need a working bots for priston tale 2 or remoge Nprotect rev 1291 thanks