Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need windows mode for rakion

Discussion on need windows mode for rakion within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey ppl i was wondering if someone could make a windows mode for rakion because i found a program that hasnt been detected by Nprotect but all i need is a windows mode to run it so if someone plz make one then i will try it out, if it works ill release it
Old 01/22/2006, 11:43   #2

You are probably talking about a memory editing program , and selecting the process rakion.bin , doesn't work (isn't even in the list) , and when windowed you can select it :P but i dont know either if its working then (im not sure if youre talking about this), but i can't help ya with the window mode program
Old 01/25/2006, 03:03   #3

nah its just that i dont got the knowledge to no how to make a windows mode but i got a program that Nprotect that hasnt been detected and its a memory editing one so soon as i find a windows mode i will try out the program and if it works then BAM ill tell u guys and release it
Old 07/17/2009, 07:03   #4

wheres the link fr window mode......