Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] dragonsky CE help

Discussion on [Request] dragonsky CE help within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] dragonsky CE help

hey just wandering if someone could help me get started on CE i kno how to insert addresses and what not but what im asking is if someone can kinda give me some ideas on where and how to start on CE with this game ive started playing dragonsky (aeria games). is there something specific i should search or do to find some values/adresses , pretty much what i wanna do is spend some time messing with values/adresses and come up with some stuff i can post for u guys thanks.
Old 08/09/2009, 13:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
I want to know All Adresses But how and where i can find the adresses ? Like for Swords ? and anything other ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DragonSky
10/07/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Anyone here playing? Dragon Sky - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games new game though.
[Request]DragonSky Hack
08/10/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
earlier days i saw some players using speed hack ,wonder where can i find such a hack/trainer
Request - DragonSky
07/02/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
DragonSky has just gone into open beta recently, and to my dismay they removed the EXP Multiplier that was so delightful in CB. This has slowed leveling past 45 nearly to a halt. I'm eager to at least stay near the top of the curve, but need a little help. I was wondering if anyone out there had found any relevant CE addresses they'd share? even a footnote or a starting point would be great. all of my attempts to locate and modify values has resulted in utter failure. i am going to...
This is Dragonsky!
06/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Watch the Videos and if you like that Game or if you are Interested go to Thread:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mmog-news/2 66818-dragonsky-open-beta.html YouTube - DRAGONSKY YouTube - Dragonsky Gameplay Trailer YouTube - Dragon Sky YouTube - DragonSky GamePlay YouTube - DragonSky YouTube - Dragon Sky Gameplay by ColMetal Have Fun
DragonSky Closed Beta
06/03/2009 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
Hi all, Dragon Sky closed beta has begun 2-3 days ago. The Developer is AeiraGames. It's a MMORPG like 12Sky. Website Link:Dragon Sky - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games