Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aika Bypass reuqest

Discussion on Aika Bypass reuqest within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aika Bypass reuqest

Hello..i am trying to bypass Aika Xtrap but i just can''t manage it..if anyone can help me i will really apreciate it.. or if a ny1 got a bypass already made share it please.
Old 04/06/2010, 00:36   #2

i know how to bypass it even speed hack on aika using PH program and hidetoolz
Old 04/06/2010, 09:24   #3

can you share you''re bypass ? or any tips.. i would really apreciate it.
Old 04/06/2010, 21:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownmhe23 View Post
i know how to bypass it even speed hack on aika using PH program and hidetoolz
can you share ? ı'm searching for a bypass for days.
Old 04/07/2010, 08:36   #5

you know what on this site sharing new things is not easy and its not easy to find way to bypass it if you can pay it right i can share it thats all.
Old 04/07/2010, 14:39   #6

Ok good luck about selling them
Old 04/07/2010, 19:39   #7

Quote:
you know what on this site sharing new things is not easy and its not easy to find way to bypass it if you can pay it right i can share it thats all.
for how much you''re selling ??
Old 04/08/2010, 13:12   #8

pm me for offer and location
Old 04/21/2010, 23:49   #9

does any1 have a free one? >> i can't pay for a bypass.. got no cash lol
Old 05/30/2010, 16:32   #10

-facedesk- Sigh..

Don't pay for a "Bypass" that you have no proof he has, it may be a female picture, but I guarantee you it's a dude.

Seeing as BotsMall is retarded, I'll post on here.

X-Trap is not going to be hard to bypass if you 1. Are not lazy, and 2. Have the resources.

All these Anti-Hacking software games work basically the same way, and it's as simple as finding the calls and jumping them. There are multiple things you can do, I will list the basics here, I will not go into detail as I don't have experience with X-Trap, nor do I need a bypass.

1. CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) This checks the files of a specific folder (In X-Traps case, C:/gPotato/AikaOnline, or wherever else you have the game installed) by bypassing this, it won't be able to find hooking processes (CE, AikaBot might work as well.) It will still detect programs that run, such as Ollydbg, or IDA.

2. Complete bypass, or "remove" the detection of everything, while still allowing X-Trap to load, and send out those packets to the server to allow you to connect to the server

3. Stop X-Trap from updating, get an earlier version that allowed what you are wanting to work (AikaBot for example) put that in the folder, and somehow put a stop on X-Traps update software, while still allowing it to send the packets that say it's updated, and let you connect to the server.

The basic tools you will need for this are as following:

- IDA (Interactive Disassembler)
- Ollydbg (ASM language program, allows for debugging, and re-assembling code within .dll's, and .exe's, if not other files.)
- Basic knowledge of ASM (Assembly, it's a programming language)
- Working arms, hands, lungs, heart, and of course your brain needs to work as well, plenty of time, and maybe a coffee for those late night coding searches.

As for a SpeedHack, I highly doubt one works successfully considering even if I lag, I get threats for "Speed Hacking" and sometimes get booted out of the game if it continues. Just play around with bypassing it before worrying about that kinda stuff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2010, 12:55   #11

YEAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldeel View Post
-facedesk- Sigh..

Don't pay for a "Bypass" that you have no proof he has, it may be a female picture, but I guarantee you it's a dude.

Seeing as BotsMall is retarded, I'll post on here.

X-Trap is not going to be hard to bypass if you 1. Are not lazy, and 2. Have the resources.

All these Anti-Hacking software games work basically the same way, and it's as simple as finding the calls and jumping them. There are multiple things you can do, I will list the basics here, I will not go into detail as I don't have experience with X-Trap, nor do I need a bypass.

1. CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) This checks the files of a specific folder (In X-Traps case, C:/gPotato/AikaOnline, or wherever else you have the game installed) by bypassing this, it won't be able to find hooking processes (CE, AikaBot might work as well.) It will still detect programs that run, such as Ollydbg, or IDA.

2. Complete bypass, or "remove" the detection of everything, while still allowing X-Trap to load, and send out those packets to the server to allow you to connect to the server

3. Stop X-Trap from updating, get an earlier version that allowed what you are wanting to work (AikaBot for example) put that in the folder, and somehow put a stop on X-Traps update software, while still allowing it to send the packets that say it's updated, and let you connect to the server.

The basic tools you will need for this are as following:

- IDA (Interactive Disassembler)
- Ollydbg (ASM language program, allows for debugging, and re-assembling code within .dll's, and .exe's, if not other files.)
- Basic knowledge of ASM (Assembly, it's a programming language)
- Working arms, hands, lungs, heart, and of course your brain needs to work as well, plenty of time, and maybe a coffee for those late night coding searches.

As for a SpeedHack, I highly doubt one works successfully considering even if I lag, I get threats for "Speed Hacking" and sometimes get booted out of the game if it continues. Just play around with bypassing it before worrying about that kinda stuff.

simple [ create a NO PATCH so that xtrap cant load and send anything on your gameguard ]
Old 06/01/2010, 14:55   #12

anyone got the previous files of xtrap?

and btw. while i load the xtrap dll files in ollydbg i see connections to kernel32.dll and user32.dll and some others might be possible too. Can someone tell me what they have to do with xtrap?
Old 08/15/2010, 12:19   #13

no one is going to publicly tell anyone how to bypass xtrap with aika due to how so much is stored through client side, it would totally ruin the game. with that being said, either figure it out yourself or stop asking.
Old 08/16/2010, 05:21   #14

bypass is for sale pm me if interested
Old 08/17/2010, 22:33   #15

Quote:
bypass is for sale pm me if interested
I'll be interested but i want a video of u hacking in game :P until then i think u dont make hack
Closed Thread