Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RIS Online - Diablo 2 Style PK MMORPG Is Coming [Free2P][English]

Discussion on RIS Online - Diablo 2 Style PK MMORPG Is Coming [Free2P][English] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Having spent a lot of efforts, we are finally able to release Rage In Sky!

If you have any problems of our game, please add my skype: nikizero

Trailer 1080P full HD

What is Rage In Sky MMORPG?

Rage In Sky is a free to play and client required and Pk MMORPG. If you are familiar with Diablo 2 style games, you will feel at ease to play Rage In Sky

The Concept of Rage In Sky

As a PK MMORPG, RIS Online is devoted to giving players the greatest extent of fighting excitement.

Why should players PK in the world of Rage In Sky?

When you have killed another players, he or she will drop items. And you can pick up the items as your loot.

To prove you are the strong one!

To release your rage in the world of Rage In Sky so that you can do other things in good mood.

And the most exciting thing in the game is that you and your friends fight against another group of enemies, watching the magnificent effect of skill bloom on the screen and enjoying the achievement of conquer.

The Characteristic of Rage In Sky

The basic setting of RIS is Polymorph (Shapeshift), which makes it different from other MMOs. Polymorph gives players the chance to transform into hundreds of appearances. Every appearance will give a player new skills, even including flying. So players can fight in many ways.

Official Page

Polymorph:

The game has released the beta test version now. If you you are interested in this game, please contact me.

first, i do apologize for my behavior of posting thread repeatedly before. Sorry to make you guys annoyed.

then, if anybody is interested in the game, please contact me for close beta codes without hesitation.
thank you for visiting, sincerely
Old 07/18/2013, 11:13   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikizero View Post
good morning guys
Doubleposting without a good reason is not allowed in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by board rules
doubleposting, or pushing up really old topics is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning
reference:

You're allowed to make a doublepost, if you have something useful/important to add.
Old 07/18/2013, 13:34   #3

Sux , can't download , no way to confirm your account..
Old 07/19/2013, 00:19   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglar View Post
They are fixing up the client and the open beta will start next week, that's what he told me.
Old 07/19/2013, 08:29   #5

Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglar View Post
Sorry, buddy, the client got some problems. We are fixing it these days. The open beta test will start at next week. As soon as we make sure the exact date, I will write it here. Pretty sorry
Old 07/19/2013, 21:09   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Well, tell us a bit more about the game. Which engine was used to develop it and how long did it take you guys? Was this the first game of your company or are there more?
Old 07/23/2013, 04:05   #7

This is the 1st game of our company and it takes us 3 years to develop it. As to the engine, it is also created by ourselves.