Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 FREE +16 Mega Trainer!

Discussion on Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 FREE +16 Mega Trainer! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 FREE +16 Mega Trainer!

HI GUYZ... Here is new 100% free legit +16 NFS Hot Pursuit Trainer! I got it frm somewhere, and it works for me, and shud work 4 u. Use it with reatil original version, which means no updates are allowed on this game or else it wont work... For more details read below:

Just a generous request.. SAY FUK YOU to cheathappens.com who asks money 4 this trainer via membership in comments plz..

THNKU...It is clean and easy to use..its got everything like unlimited health, ammo, NOS and stuff...

Here is the TXT file I got with the trainer:

Trainer Tittle: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit + 16 Trainer - LinGon
================================================== ================

Very IMPORTANT!:
---------------

Please make sure to press the info button on the trainer to view the options and hotkeys and additional Info.

More Info:
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ======'
Important: before you can use the trainer options it's important to know that you must first Activate the trainer when the game has finished loading. To Activate the Trainer Please Press The "F12" Key on your keybord when the game has finished loading or while in game playing and wait for the activation sound "ON".after the "ON" sound has been played the trainer is actiavted and you may select what option or options to enable.

Please start the trainer first before you run the GAME!
witch ever order should work, but starting trainer first is recommended!

Extra Info:
Important:

Before using this trainer make sure
to disable any Firewalls or Antivirus Programs.
Allso Windows 7 Users should make sure to disable

Windows UAC completly or this trainer might not work
properly. Also If this trainer wont work for you
than please feel free to contact me
and
i can take requests about making a working - Option
for your game version against a small donation fee.

Request’s” overall can be made to my Youtube Account
by using the PM and sending me a message about
a request, for any game. but only those who
donates a small fee will get their request made.

Note: if the trainer dont work at all for your version of the game, than please use some other trainer available for this game.

Released: 28 Nov - 2010

Updated: 28 Nov - 2010
Fixed One hotkey option not working for Super Damage!

Trainer File Title:
=================='

NFSHP+16Trainer-LinGon
=============================================='
Free Trainer

Trained By: LinGon

Thank you and Enjoy!

And special thanx to a friend of mine for testing some of the options!

~LinGon
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFSHP+16-Trainer-LinGon.zip (615.7 KB, 652 views)
Old 12/27/2010, 21:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ladet es nich Runter 1 Post bestimmt virus
Thanks
1 User

Tags
2010trainer, hotpursuit, nfs