Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Twelve Sky 2.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Twelve Sky 2.

Twelve Sky 2 is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, with intense graphics and enhanced skill system, cloth system, weapon etc...People should give it a try because it is potentially one of the best MMOs out there as of yet and we CAN make it the best if we get more people to play and that would help out Aeria Games and in exchange they can have events and give you out free Aeria Points in exchange for your help.

Aeria Games - Join the Fastest Growing Free-to-Play Gaming Community

Similar Threads
Twelve Sky 2 PH
been a silent reader here for almost 2 months now... sadly i never got to use any hack in 12sky ph some pinoy said that in order to use a cheat...
4 Replies - 12Sky2
Twelve Sky 2 Bot
Hi... Ich spiele seit einigen Tagen Twelve Sky 2 und habe kaum zeit zu spielen wegen der arbeit... Nun habe ich die ganze zeit nach einem Bot...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Twelve Sky 1
Hi All, This is my first Thread so i hope i get what i want. I see alot of botters / hackers around in twelve sky 1 i cant kill them. So i...
23 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Twelve Sky 1 & 2]
Twelve Sky (Vengence Server) Character 1:: Guan-Male-112 Cash:: Inventory has 100m Skills:: All General Skill MASTERED, HS, HR, HD, RF,...
0 Replies - Trading
Twelve sky
Kennt von euch einer das Game Twelve Sky(12 Sky) ! Wenn ja gibt es dafür bots oder sogar auch Privat Server!:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion