Note: Make sure your PC has 2 HARD DRIVES
Using Windows XP
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Click User Accounts
3. Create a new account (make it an admin account for less probs)
4. Copy the folder of Luna Online to the other hard drive separated from the one where your previous Luna Online was placed.
or (jump to number 5 if you already done number 4)
4.1 . If you don't know where Luna Folder is, right click on the Luna Icon in the desktop > Properties > Click find target > a new window will appear > that's the Luna folder
5. Run the game (run Luna in your main drive <the old one you are using>)
6. Hit window key in keyboard and click on Logoff but don't logoff yet, instead click on switch user (when you are in the user selection mode, you should see that the user you previously used has 1 running program
7. Select the new user you have created.
8. Go to the drive where you put the copy of the Luna folder
9. Make a shortcut in desktop of the LunaPatcher or LunaExecuter or whatever it is..lolz..
10. Run the game and thats it..
I don't know if copying the folder and pasting it in the same drive is effective. If it is, please post it for everybody.
Note that by doing this, your PC may get bumpy because of continuous switching of users.
So go on and hunt with your character while your other character is sitting tight and selling goods... ^_^
Make a date with your own character and not getting problem of searching for one.. ^_^