Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

can anyone help me with openkore macros...

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
can anyone help me with openkore macros...

hmm.can anyone help me to setup my professor's could i make my professor buff me with 'mind breaker' in pvp room? like soul linkers and priest..someone told me that they just pm their soul linkers or priest and it cast a soul linker skills and priest skills...can u teach me the right way to run my openkore bot macros like that ..or post the 'macros.txt' which contains the proffesor's macros and post the steps to run it successfully ..thanks a lot dude!

sorry for my bad english XD ehehhe.

Similar Threads
I need Help with OpenKore
Am new to this bot so give me some slack, ok i download the bot got it running(not all the way) OpenKore starts up, it asks me for all my info like...
3 Replies - RO Guides & Templates
need help wd openkore bot
can anyone help me how to bot.. everytime i run my bot it always say 'server connection has been denied'.. i know i put the things right..i think...
0 Replies - Ragnarok Online
HI, ALso ich suche ein befehl das der bot sein ganzes eqzuipt aus zieht. dh alles was er trägt in sein inventor tuht. ist wichtig weill ich ein...
32 Replies - Ragnarok Online
openKore with/mit GUI?
Deutsch: Jemand hat gesagt es würde openKore jetzt auch mit GUI wie bei vKore geben. Doch ich habe vergeblich im openKore Forum gesucht. Wei�...
14 Replies - Ragnarok Online
Openkore bot
Ich hätte die frage ob man openkore unter linux zum laufen brigen kann und wenn wie. danke
2 Replies - Ragnarok Online