Seit diesem Mittwoch ist die neueste Version von Americas Army realesed. Ich wollte mal fragen ob ausm Forum noch jemand das Spiel spielt, vielleicht können wir ja mal zusammen daddeln ;P
Hier gehts zum Download über Steam.
America's Army 3.0 is out now! The wait is over!
A new engine, new missions, new trainings and many other cool stuff is waiting for you!
Players can download the teen-rated game from Steam, as well as from partners listed at the America's Army website.
The America's Army 3 game offers a number of new features including:
* New Engine - Built on Unreal Engine 3, AA3 delivers stunningly realistic environments, lighting effects, animations, and team-based experiences so that America's Army players can experience how Soldiers train, live, and advance in the Army.
* New Scoring System - In this new Army values-based scoring system, a player's "Honor" score is a combination of his/her scores from subcategories that represent the seven
core Army Values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless-Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage. The values are matched with certain game behaviors, and demonstrating these values contributes to successful gameplay and accomplishments. [...]
* Detailed Statistics - AA3's extremely detailed statistics give players immediate feedback at the end of rounds and matches in online play, in addition to summarizing player behaviors. Players can accrue a number of stats including marksmanship accuracy; time played; time played by class role; total score; rounds won, lost, and survived; objectives captured, and teammates treated as a combat lifesaver. [...]
* Character Movements - In addition to basic movements such as running, sprinting, and crouching, the game supports tactical and combat movement types. [...]
* Mission Planning - Squad and Fire Team leaders now have strategic choices to make before a mission.
* Authenticity of Weapons and Weapons Effects - Players can customize their weapon configuration and load (gear) with attachable modifications as well as select the type and number of ammunition cartridges and grenades they'll need to accomplish
their mission. [...]
* Lighting and Sound - The development team paid great attention to the realism of the lighting and sounds within the America's Army 3 game to make them part of tactical gameplay. [...]
Go and get it!