Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get free money for your games!

Discussion on Get free money for your games! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get free money for your games!

Hi,
So yesterday I found this website that a friend told me about: .
Basically you just go in there you download these games/apps and you get rewards for it.
You can pick games from iTunes or gift cards from PayPal or amazon for example.
At start I was like... "Meh maybe this is one of those fake websites that when you try to claim your reward it tells you that you can't or that is not available..."
But I decided to give a try, I was able to refer some of my friends.
In less than 2 hours I made enough points to pick a $5 PayPal gift card. And the funny thing is after I clicked to claim the reward it was instant, in the next second I had the money on my Paypal account.
PayPal does take a small % of the money but still, pretty cool
It also works for android phones.

Give it a try!

The link I posted for the website contains my referral code, that's a way to thank me for sharing this.

This really works, ill post proof of payment when I get home.

There you go, proof
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fp.jpg (93.0 KB, 17 views)
Old 06/17/2013, 10:11   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
We do not support ref-links.

#Closed
Closed Thread