Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help]Anti-Cheat system

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Help]Anti-Cheat system

I play grand fantasia in french server, wednesday 8 may, in the new update, they fixed the bug "No Animation".
this bug was to modify the file "PKG.IDX" with Hex Editor and clear 4 lines. (I can explain more if needed)
After this, when i'm log in game, all my skills and auto attack was no animation. So i could spam my skills more faster than other and for my class it's very awesome.
Now, when i modify the files and when i log in game, i received an error message: Modification of files is prohibited.

I need your help if u can.. help me to bypass this Anti-Cheat system..
I don't know what is the name of the Anti-Cheat but in the game folder, there is a folder named "xTrap" but empty so i don't think the anti-cheat is xTrap..

Please, help me and all people who used this "cheat" ^^