Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need GAME recommendation

Discussion on Need GAME recommendation within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need GAME recommendation

I have been wondering which game should I play next since I already sold enough orbs in PoE for real money. I wanted to try other MMO that I can enjoy while earning money from it.

Any recommendation you guys have?

and BTW I do know one of the popular game which RMT activities is RuneScape, I wont play that game since I didn't really like the graphics.
Old 05/06/2013, 11:14   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Please use this collective thread:

best regards,
PyRoLeX
Old 05/06/2013, 12:44   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
Please use this collective thread:

best regards,
PyRoLeX
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot recommendation
10/30/2011 - Final Fantasy XIV - 10 Replies
Hi all, Was wondering what would you recommend using for gathering bots and crafts? Really appreciated, I've been searching the forums for an answer my self but I have no clue which is good or not.
Best PvP Recommendation
02/20/2011 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, I've been trying to figure out what Private Server for an MMORPG to put together from a list of whats on R/Z and anything I may be able to find here... Main thing I'm looking at wanting, is I want it to have a great PvP system that is more involved than WoW's (Kill the other faction just because you see it) or Shaiya's (Kill other faction to raise a bar high enough to get a temp buff). A couple examples of something I would like in a game would be something like invasions to take an...
[recommendation] Playclaw
12/21/2010 - Archlord - 29 Replies
PlayClaw is a very useful tool for almost every game player and a "must-have" tool for hardcore gamers. For showing off slick new tricks or proving you really can take down The Boss with one shot, nothing shows it better than video. Until PlayClaw nothing worked too good with modern games, because cutting edge games try to hog every ounce of your PC's power, leaving little available to other applications. This results in choppy video, distorted still shots or massive bitmap files. Use...
Server recommendation?
12/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
-edit- I'm already playing at fire now, thanks for your replies. No need for further answers.:rtfm: lol -end edit- I'm about to start playing co again :mad: lol and I'd like someone to recommend me a server, I dun wanna play at water, I went there and its completely full of ninjas and there are still some bugs. I don't wanna join a server full of 2 rb (if there is one like that beside water) so, please your recommendation :confused:
server recommendation?
09/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm an old player of CO and was a member of epvp as well but quited long ago. Now I wanna start playing again and I'm looking for a nice server, what I'm looking for is a server with not too many high level players. Thanks in advance.