Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Schthack PSOBB enemy weapons

Discussion on About Schthack PSOBB enemy weapons within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Schthack PSOBB enemy weapons

Apparently there is a way to hack these and thus they are banned from trade (you can only trade the enemy parts).

Does anyone know how to actually hack them?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainers
11/17/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 65 Replies
I AM IP BANNED FROM SCHTHACK. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS LEE. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS RARESUMO IS FAKE. THESE HACKS ARE NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE AND ARE SIMPLY POAST'D AS IS, FOR WHOEVER STILL PLAYS THIS GAME. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANS, ETC. HUD Toggle: Exactly as you think, can toggle the HUD and Mini-Map. Mainly for screenshots. Section ID: Go to the dressing room. Click the Section ID you want. Confirm it changed (on your chest...
[Request] PsoBB Auto Clicker
08/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello im just wondering if anyone is nice enough to donate a auto clicker. thank you if any one knows another thread that has the awnser please post link Thank you again:handsdown:
PSO:BB Schthack help
12/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey I'm trying to get item addresses and i've followed lots of tuts for editing items and stuff but can't figure it out. Has this been patched? I am on Schthack server. I've heard that bankmod is patched so that don't work, but if one does I'd love someone to let me know where to find it. Mostly I want to change a couple values to get some better weps, even if its temporary. thanks!
SCHTHACK Phantasy Star Online
06/15/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
anyone got any working hacks for this game?
psobb emulator/offline ?
12/02/2005 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Gibt es eigentlich ein emulator für psobb ? Oder einfach ein offline modus wie bei dem alten pso?