Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to Create your own Multiclient

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Create your own Multiclient

Hi there guys, just started playing a private Conquer online server called Love2Hate. On this server I'm not quite sure if it's just my client but I can only open 1 conquer client at a time, which is obviously problematic for trading items over, having a seller account or a miner account.

I've done a bit of research on how to make your own multi-clients for games but I'm not having much success. I've been messing around with Hex Editors and disassemblers but can't quite get it to work. Would really appreciate a little bit of help or a link to a good guide that can teach me how to make a multi-client.

Appreciate any help I get lads, cheers! I also understand I'm a complete amateur but would love to learn rather than just have someone do it for me!