Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RO2 Translation Tool?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RO2 Translation Tool?

Hi, I've been in search for the RO2 Translation Tool which the closest thing I've come across is information about an XML Extractor. Does anyone have any more information about this or maybe even the link for the translation tool? The current in-game translation (outside of the interface) is pretty pathetic and requires more attention, regardless if Gravity isn't releasing any new updates to the game.

Thank you!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Talking 新加的空白文章1

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Similar Threads
need a translation
This is the only place i could thinks 2 come your guys her are awesome can anyone translate this for me if so Ty its supposed to be in german but i...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Translation Please!
So jetzt howto : Datei saugen. Datei entpacken in den KalOrdner. Zogga.exe starten. Fertig den rest seht ihr dan Can some1 tell me what this...
3 Replies - Kal Online
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and...
21 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
[Tool] Media.pk with Translation in English+Stall Network+ Critical error Fixed!!
Hi guys This is the old Media.pk With: - Stall network working - TG, Isy, Uru, And lvl 80 Unique monster ( i forgot his name ) Spawn points - New...
0 Replies - Private SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides