Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Defiance cheats/ hacks?

Discussion on Defiance cheats/ hacks? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Defiance cheats/ hacks?

Hello,

Just wondering if there is any hacks or cheats around for this new MMO.

Hopefully there is something like the guild wars 2 multiplayer back allowing you to run really fast, fly, teleport etc and free.

Reason I ask is locations to discover I do not know and hard to find and would be helpful going quick and teleporting to them and maybe doing the time trails easier I do not know.

Thank you.
Old 04/23/2013, 15:40   #2

elite*gold: 100
It will be really great even if it paid one, or if there is any other group that already made one it will be great to share
+1
Old 04/25/2013, 11:43   #3

So far there are only 2 hacks out for defiance & they both suck because they are both subscription based. One is by x22 & is a radar/esp hack & the other is by AA(assisted aiming) which has a damage modifier & speedhack amongst other things.

I'm actually suprised to not see a defiance section on elite pvpers as the game has a massive pvp part to it.

On a side note, unless you know how to hide cheat engine from trions detection methods, don't use it with the game open. I've already managed to get a 24 hour ban for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2013, 14:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwardsbackflip View Post
So far there are only 2 hacks out for defiance & they both suck because they are both subscription based. One is by x22 & is a radar/esp hack & the other is by AA(assisted aiming) which has a damage modifier & speedhack amongst other things.

I'm actually suprised to not see a defiance section on elite pvpers as the game has a massive pvp part to it.

On a side note, unless you know how to hide cheat engine from trions detection methods, don't use it with the game open. I've already managed to get a 24 hour ban for it.
Ah okay thank you for the heads up.
Old 04/25/2013, 21:57   #5

Please read the Section Rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Hackrequest: The term "Hackrequest" means: asking for the status of a hack X, the existence of the Hack X with the function Y and similar things. Such requests are not tolerated in this Section: Take a look here
#closereq.
Old 04/25/2013, 21:59   #6

Someone asked for a hack? I was not asking for one I was seeing if there are once around
Old 04/25/2013, 22:01   #7

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle939 View Post
Someone asked for a hack? I was not asking for one I was seeing if there are once around
That's asking for a Hack._.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2013, 22:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle939 View Post
Its the Same?
Old 04/25/2013, 22:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by savas159 View Post
That's asking for a Hack._.
I do not think so dude, read it properly. I am not saying someone make a hack I am asking what hacks are out there for the game... As I do not know.
Old 04/25/2013, 22:06   #10

Ok Kyle. Just wait for Acid..
Old 05/02/2013, 12:55   #11

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
There is non, otherwise it would have been posted already on elitepvpers.

#Closed
Closed Thread