In the first Balancing Update, the following changes will be applied:
* The looting tables have been changed and the loot has been improved - collect as much as you can carry!
* Some NPCs will sell different items of lvl 30+
* Enhance your powers with the available equipment sets! Gather all pieces of the sets to benefit from the set bonuses
* One set contains upper and lower part, gauntlets and shoes - which one do you prefer: the Multicolored Leather Set or maybe the Romantic Dress Set?
* Gathering whole equipment sets pays back as the sets will boost your character's status values and make it stronger
* If you collected a set and wear it for more than just one or two levels, why not invest into upgrading it to a higher level? A detailed guide on upgrading powered by Xivari will be added to the new website
Furthermore, the following Content Update will be added:
* The Avery Mansion Dungeon on Exeter Island opens its doors for all bravers of lvl 40+. A detailed preview will follow on the new website.
* Bugs like the missing sound of the Cariad, Guild invitation and some more will be gone.
* The reported errors in the language files have been fixed. Please note that due to the balancing update changes, some item names may still be erroneous in the quest files ** We still ask you to report language errors in the accordant Language Issues forum
** We will enlarge our translators / QA teams soon, further information on recruitment and requirements will follow shortly
In the second Balancing Update, the following changes will be applied**:
* Specialties and differentiation of the job classes will be applied
This includes status and skill balancing as well as a sophisticated system related to strengths and weaknesses of a character. Without foreclosing too much - each class will receive a special attribute and react different towards other classes. For example, a Noble will be in advance fighting against an Explorer, but the Mercenary with his huge Sword can easily take advantage against the Noble. This will massively increase the strategic gameplay in PvP and against monsters, because...
* Monster skills, attributes, resistances, weaknesses will be added
So for fighting a huge boss with certain weaknesses and resistances, you will need a specific party setup and fighting strategy. Does this monster possess a magical shield for protection? Is its skin too hard for your Sword? And yes, the monsters will learn how to use the magic the ancestors have granted to the players as well, so be prepared for some exciting fights!
* Specialities and differentiation of the ship classes will be applied
Ship skills will be adjusted and new ones will be added to create a unique warfare armada. As time passes by, investments in ship technologies will be made. Normal ships as you know them today will be specialized on the following attributes: Range Distance, Attack Power and Defensive Power. This also influences the performance of your cannon or special weapon, so make sure you choose the right ship type for your playing style.
* Changes in the level ranges of players, monsters and quests
As the second classes will be added together with the second Balancing Update, it is necessary to change the level ranges of both players and monsters and of course the quests. As you will be aiming for a higher level to change your job, you will be able to reach your goal more efficiently in a well-balanced environment. You will be able to spend more time on the islands and get to know them better.
* Sealed Items
You may have heard some rumours about special golden items better than the common blue or the good green ones. But haven't you ever wondered whether there could be more than just that? The Sealed Items system will allow you to carry special items you find to an NPC who can release the seals that lie on them - and to disclose their true potential! But are you lucky enough to get just the status values you need? Collect the items, release the seals and create the perfect equipment set!
** Please note that due to the in-game performance after the first Balancing Update, the contents of the second Balancing Updates may vary as well. Maybe some changes will be applied earlier, maybe some of them a little later to test the impact on the overall gameplay!
Furthermore, the following Content Update will be added:
* Second Classes: At base level 40, each class can choose between two different ways enhancing their looks, abilities and specializations. Onwards to new adventures with more power, different costumes and new playing styles. A detailed preview will follow on the new website.
A glimpse of the future - changes planned after the second Balancing Update:
We suppose this is the part you have been looking forward to the most. All of these changes and features will be added in the future in regular intervals - but when and how is unknown until now. These are just some headlines and teasers - enjoy a rough overview on some of the big things you can expect in Florensia in the future **.
* Realm of the Five Islands: In the future, the islands of Chester and Flandria will be added to the world map
* Furthermore, more attached islands like Cony and Ron will be added and used for further game feature purposes
* Each island will receive special stages of trade, production - and the possibility to qualify for Faction War, Pets, Dungeons...
* Trading will become an important point for those among you who want to harvest some money: Maybe an NPC on Cardiff sells something an NPC on Exeter Island might need and buy for a nice amount of money?
* Production will also be added in four different stages. Get used to the thought that fishing and upgrading won't be the only things you can spend your time on any longer
* Specialize on your way of playing: become a trade specialist knowing the best sailing routes, become a dungeon master slaying the strongest monsters, raise the best battle pet of all, specialize on production, on Guild / Faction / PvP warfare or on seeing through the political issues of the Magistri and Noble Masquer Unions
With this massive content plan, Florensia will have something in store for each of you - find your personal way to achieve your goals and be among the first to get in contact with the new possibilities. Now is the time to connect to the world, to form a strong guild, to get to know your character. Be prepared, join the adventuresome world and become a hero!