Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon's Prophet

Discussion on Dragon's Prophet within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragon's Prophet

Guten Morgen EPVP,

habe heute morgen eine Email bekommen, dass am Dienstag dem 19.03.2013 ein neues ,,Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplay Game" erscheint.
Kurz gefasst auch gesagt: MMORPG. Dieses Spiel bietet viele Inhalte z.b. Man kann seine eigenen Häuser bauen, ob Apartments, Villen oder Luxiöre Schlösser, alles ist dabei, du kannst auch dein zu Hause selbst gestallten, indem du Möbel kaufst oder wenn du Rohstoffe hast, auch selber welche zusammen Baust. Es gibt im Spiel über 300 Drachentypen, mit den du Fliegen, Reiten und auch Kämpfen kannst. Sei dabei und Registriere dich jetzte noch!

Hersteller: Runewaker Entertainment
Registrationslink:

Ich hoffe Ihr werdet dabei sein und wahrscheinlich sehen wir uns dann auch im Spiel!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

YizOP_

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Prophet Bot Pro.
06/08/2012 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
OK First of all, check this vid: Prophet Bot Stayin' Alive Bot - YouTube Notice the link he provides to Prophet Bot indicating that's where to get it? Well the Phrophets have closed their doors to non premium members and although they are still willing to accept donations - they are only providing updates to like 5 members... as outlined in this post: http://www.prophetbot.com/news/closing-doors/. I DID have premium membership at one time but now I'm jumping through hoops to prove to...
Prophet bot
05/30/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 3 Replies
Somebody send me an old version of prophet bot that works with a 1.4.0 server and a 1.3.6 server perhaps with some 1.4.0 offsets too please x.x
prophet
08/06/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, friends, I am looking for an account: LineageII, lvl72 prophet, plz try to contact me if you have! msn: [email protected]
Prophet PWI, MoveToXYZ?
06/26/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
My prophet PWI, working (move to corpse doesnt work yet): Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (use the virustotal.com.br, to check the files for any viruses) Obs: If u have some problem under water uncheck the AntiKS option, IF NOT check the AntiKS option. Can anyone help to do my character move to an X, Y, Z location? I've tried, but i couldn't manage to make him do it yet... Anything can help me (references, SS, guide), ill read all stuff
Wts prophet lvl 78
08/11/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello i wts my lvl 78 Hierophant on hindemith server, my msn is [email protected] ty