Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Web developer / Seller team !

Discussion on Looking for Web developer / Seller team ! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Web developer / Seller team !

done ! got it !
Old 02/26/2013, 21:06   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcode440 View Post
Hello Elitepvpers,

I'm looking for a web developer (any language , base on how your security)
and some sellers too !

My working about selling game server , exploits , 0days , etc ...
About income ? that's no problem ! each tools , game server sold out , all will be share for web developer at 12% , seller / spammer 10% ...

Of course in my inventory keeping these game:
==> Fifa online 2 lastest version from VTC VN (02/2013)
==> Blade and soul version from US.bladeandsoul.com (11/2012)
==> Jx 1 , Jx 2 , Jx 3 all full server files + source codes (10/2012)
==> Dragonica server files lastest from Gate VN (01/2013)
... much and more if anyone interested ...

so how is your work ?
=> i have no time to start writing website and check it security
=> can not work alone without a team
=> income for everyone who need a 2nd job

contact me:
I'm extremely active 24/7/365

thanks for interested in this job and join my team ! all welcome !

If You Need Help DataBase Developer<<Feel Free To PM ME!!!

Yahoo:Awful1337

Old 03/14/2013, 21:23   #3

wrong forum?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Developer Team!? [Developers Thread]
11/29/2012 - DarkOrbit - 34 Replies
Hi everyone, i will really like to make a developer team for a bot development, we will start making a bot for Uridium Wars (Just for practice) and then we will make it for Darkorbit. To be part of the team you need to know: 100% .VB (#Important to know all post/request method and the most important how to send packets) Understand C# and Flash (to read game source code) Have time for programming If you want to be part of the team just put your Skype in this thread. We just accept...
Team Recruitment : [RF] Game developer
09/28/2012 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Recruiting Game developer PM Me if your interested. What to do: create a game for private server What we need: Expert Game Developer in RF Paying RATE : 50-75 dollars depende kung gaano ka bilis gumawa at pulido less errors and bugs. almost to perfection Work with us Paying through western Union/bank/atm/
[S]Web Developer für unser Team
07/13/2012 - Web Development - 2 Replies
Hallo wie der Titel oben schon sagt suchen wir für ein Projekt jemanden der sich im Bereich Web Development auskennt. Was sollte er haben: - gute Kenntnisse mit PHP und HTML mehr auch nicht also fehler finden aus Scripts uvm. Wer intressiert ist soll sich bitte melden
The Developer Team
05/28/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
The developer team Hello and welcome, I am Bane leader and admin of the dev team, i would like to extend a hand to the Aion section to join us. What we are: We are a group of developers across the pserver relem who have agreed to work togheter, and support each other rather then hate and hack. Let me first say you do not need to be a high end programer to join, programing is barley what we are about, we are about uniting every dev to create a sort of "social network" for P-server...
The developer team
05/28/2011 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello and welcome, I am Bane leader and admin of the dev team, i would like to extend a hand to the wow section to join us. What we are: We are a group of developers across the pserver relem who have agreed to work togheter, and support each other rather then hate and hack. Let me first say you do not need to be a high end programer to join, programing is barley what we are about, we are about uniting every dev to create a sort of "social network" for P-server devs. We also offer our...