Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TalismanRider / UltimateBot(FREE BOT for TALISMANONLINE)

Discussion on TalismanRider / UltimateBot(FREE BOT for TALISMANONLINE) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
Exclamation TalismanRider / UltimateBot(FREE BOT for TALISMANONLINE)

hi dear talisman online players ive made this bot long time ago and stuff but im just trying to keep it seen everywhere posible for other people.

main website is
there u will see latest version of both bots and status and also the news about anything related to the bots

both bots are free completely

forum includes guides
to download go to forum and register then go to Download section for downloads

for any help post in the help section.

auto updater has been created yesterday 13/04/2011
so now your bot will update automaticly

I am the creator of the bot and website design and administrator of forum.

A simple thanks in here also would show your thanks to me
Old 03/06/2013, 19:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
sir any guide on installing it? i cant intsall it.

it says missing plugin

thanx

Tags
bot, free, online, talisman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Talisman Rider [TalismanOnline Bot] [NEW UPDATE]
12/04/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 21 Replies
New update has come to talisman rider website and new forum has been opened. TalismanRider - Index The bot is now live for about half a year and many people are using it. So if you don't trust the download links,you can contact me @ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and i you can ask any questions you want. The bot will be updated as soon as we get enough suggestions at our forum from you guys! so stop waisting your time clicking that mouse all day and sitting in front of your pc when you can go...
TalismanOnline
01/21/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
yeh i know ... dont beg for bots,hacks,etc... but,i tryed to make bot with scripting...but failed bcuz the game is complicated a lil for me with the pixels and stuff..so i would like to ask ..i some1 could make bot that auto picks up items aut declines trade and friend requests....and auto killing ofc. i know there is bot by lilyz its good alrit..but needs some more in it :)
[NEW]TalismanOnline Bot 1.2.1[DEMO]
07/19/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
*Deleted*
WTS>Best Acc of New Section of TalismanOnline
05/29/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Sell lv69 account in new section (Treasures - Fawless Jade): top10 in game. best assasin. full purple 40-50 set+9. +10 light raindeer mount. +8 lv60 simitar, +0 lv69 daggers top1 guild leader. working on 50-60 purple set. already 25 apps and i have +8 fairy 20-30 wheel +6 10-20 pearl for app. more good items i cant remember. every rich and strong in game.