Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[req]..>help L3K( Heroes of three kingdom indonesian version ) hacks/tools

Discussion on [req]..>help L3K( Heroes of three kingdom indonesian version ) hacks/tools within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [req]..>help L3K( Heroes of three kingdom indonesian version ) hacks/tools

is there anyone played HOTK here??
or willing to help making a tool for crafting gems with high succes rate in this game..

i hope some1 can help with hacking or making tools for crafting in this game .not hacking stats equip or gold . just raising probability to craft gem
with big succes rate

hope someone can help with this

thank you very much for all the help that i will get

PS: << the website and server game address for more info if it need the ip addresses ,,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Kingdom Heroes Online BOT/Hack
04/21/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
I've done some googling, but haven't been able to come up with any hacks or bots for this game. Specifically, I'm looking for something that can (at least) automatically trigger skills on a timer. Of course, anything beyond that would be great, too. Apparently, there's already at least one bot for the game, but it's not showing up via Google. If you haven't tried KH, it's a free MMO at Kingdom Heroes - Free MMORPG at Aeria Games Thanks! IT HAS NO GAMEGUARD
[Request] Kingdom Heroes
03/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 25 Replies
I've done some googling, but haven't been able to come up with any hacks or bots for this game. Specifically, I'm looking for something that can (at least) automatically trigger skills on a timer. Of course, anything beyond that would be great, too. Apparently, there's already at least one bot for the game, but it's not showing up via Google. If you haven't tried KH, it's a free MMO at http://kingdomheroes.aeriagames.com/ Thanks!
S> kingdom heroes account
11/29/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS> kingdom heroes accounts lvl126 strategist have 2X elite dancers 1 elite light cav and 1 elite cav archer all 120+ have made some starting gold (1200) in bank for the buyer +lots of backpaks for bank+inv only real offers pls paypall only
Heroes of three kingdom ( HOTK )
10/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
any1 know heroes of three kingdom ( hotk ) gold hack? :rtfm:
Kingdom Heroes English Recruit
06/27/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Im not sure if there is any form of guilds but i will be playing the Open Beta and looking for english speaking friends you may msg me Charr name Skendon