Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

not trusting his friends :)

Discussion on not trusting his friends :) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
not trusting his friends :)

hello,

My friend take my account at shaiya prototype. He successfully stole my account whit my IP address and I want to have it, how do I?

If its possible to JohnHeatz or Greester can answer me plizz ?? ( my friend think you are the better )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Trusting Service für YT Bots (200 Accs zur verfügung) [S] Nichts / Spenden.
02/12/2012 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hallo leute. Ich biete euch mein Trusting Service für eure Youtube Bots an. Ich verfüge 200 YT Acounts, und werde mit den 200 Yt Accs die bots testen.
That's what you get from trusting some ppl
12/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
As some of you have seen, i recently posted a thread requesting a good source so I could buy it. I ended up making a deal with Kinshi. So, Is end over the money, he sends over the source and I obviously start setting it up and testing it. When I try to log in to test it, I create a char and as soon as I do it the source gets an error an doesn't let me move on. http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4176/erro1rd9.jp g When i let him know of this error he blocked my msn. I still have a positive...
That's what you get from trusting some people
12/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
As some of you have seen, i recently posted a thread requesting a good source so I could buy it. I ended up making a deal with Kinshi. So, Is end over the money, he sends over the source and I obviously start setting it up and testing it. When I try to log in to test it, I create a char and as soon as I do it the source gets an error an doesn't let me move on. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7615/semttulof j2.jpg When i let him know of this error he blocked my msn. I still have a...