Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero online leveling guide

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Hero online leveling guide

This is a leveling guide for hero online. Basically this is basically what i think is the best way to level up in hero online. Personally i am only level 46 on hero right now so ill make this guide for level 1 to level 40.

Just be aware that attempt to do every quest because they give some sweet experience.

Level 1 to 10

Level 1: Well when you start off, just go anywhere out of town and kill wolf pups. Make sure they are the ones that are black not the white pups.

Level 2: Keep on killing the black wolf pups. Maybe you can attempt the white ones, but make sure you have some healing teas.

Level 3: Go up to the boars and kill them because they come to you and you don;t have to run around too much.

Level 4: Keep on killing those boars, just don;t go too close to those level 5 packs and bandits.

Level 5: You can attempt on killing those wild boars level 5, beware of the giant boar which can hit a bit.

Level 6: Move up to the hill where there are bandits. They give more experience than boars.

Level 7: Now you should approahc the hill and there should be like a wooden gate, go through and you'll find thiefs, black wolfs and bandits. Thiefs are easy to kill and more experience so ditch them bandits and kill thiefs.

Level 8: Keep on killing them thiefs unless your tough enough for them monkeys in highlands. Well you can go to highlands through a portal on the northern part of the map. The monkeys are located near the black wolfs in highlands, just keep on walking the path and you'll see them.

Level 9: Keep on killing the monkeys. They are the best experience you can get at this stage.

Level 10: Give yourself a clap. You have reached level 10. Now it is time for choosing a job. For more information, you can visit the official site. Also, now you can possibly take on bears. Juts be careful they hit quite a bit.

Level 11 to 20

Level 11: Kill them bears, it won't take long till the next level.

Level 12: Now, you can take on rogues at right hand side of the tavern. They hit a bit, so just take your healing teas and it shouldn;t be a problem.

Level 13: While you are at the rogues, just be careful not to go into the Great Mines because level 55 monsters are there. Keep on killing the rogues for now.

Level 14: Now you should be able to take on assassins. They are located up a hill where there are heaps of bears. Just be careful of the renegades while you are there.

Level 15: Keep killing them assassins, still be careful of the renegades as they could do some big damage on you.

Level 16: Now is time for some revenge. I know those renegades you have been avoiding are annoying as they are aggressive. Kill them renegades now.

Level 17: Keep killing the renegades, be careful not to venture near a house where there is an ancient warrior which can kill you in a matter of seconds.

Level 18: I know it is boring killing only one kind of monster, but renegade is the best choice for now.

Level 19: Now, you may want to keep on keeping the renegades in highlands, or you can attempt on the red illusional archers or spearmen in venom swamp. However, this isn;t the best choice since they swarm you and you'll get killed easily.

Level 20: Yay you are level 20. You can now get a horse if you want. Horses when riding, take the damage you'll normally get from monsters. They can be good but can also be a menace since you have to heal them. You should now take on those spearmens and archers with no problem.

Level 21 to 30

Level 21: Now keep on killing them red illusion archers and spearmen. Just beware when they are swarming you as long as you look at your HP, it shouldn't be a problem.

Level 22: Now you might want to move to the posionous toads, but there are annoying green vipers there which can be a menace at this level. So i recommend to stay at the red illusions as there are plenty of them.

Level 23: At this point, you have a choice. Whether to stay at red illusions or go posionous toads since you can take on green vipers no problem.

Level 24: Now, keep on killing them toads and the next level, you will start to own very very much. Trust me.

Level 25: Now here is the big 25. Now you get new skills which is complete pwnage. Using your new skills, move up to kill those poisonous spiders. Even though they are big, hairy and level 27, you can own them with ease.

Level 26: Just stay at those spiders, they are sweet experience and easy to kill.

Level 27: By this level, you can move to the cave of ruins to kill bats. Cave of ruins is located at north west of the map.

Level 28: Keep on killing those bats in the cave, or you might want to challenge the red illusion rogues who are level 32.

Level 29: Now is the time for you to move off to kill the red illusionary rogues. Just be careful of those big weird monsters. They are really strong even though they look weak.

Level 30: Here you have reached the big 30. Give yourself a clap and move on. Except i recommend to stay at the red illusionary rogues in cave of ruin since in spirit spire, there are level 38 and 35 monsters roaming around.

Level 31 to 40

Level 31: Now is the time to move off to a different map. Now, you can go to spirit spire and there kill those black panthers. Just be careful of the ancient slayers and avoid the viragos for now.

Level 32: Keep on killing those black panthers and now you can attempt to take on viragoes. However, still avoid those ancient slayers since they hit quite a bit.

Level 33: Stay and kill those panthers and viragoes. If an ancient slayer comes into your way, you can try smack him now.

Level 34: At this stage in the game, you should have heard of 'the beach'. Well 'the beach' is located in south part of spirit spire. It is basically a training paradise. But now, do not venture too deep into the beach. Stay at the entrance and kill those ancient slayers, viragoes and sometimes scorpions when you see them.

Level 35: Now, you can move all around on the beach. Just try avoid the giant version of the ancient slayer and the amphibians. Try not to mess with those amphibians yet as they can swarm you and you will die. Kill everything else in site.

Level 36: I think now you can own the whole beach. Just walk around the beach and kill any monsters that dare to attack you. Kill around and have fun.

Level 37: Stay on the beach. By now, you might have realized that scorpions are good experience. So just go kill any scorpions you see.

Level 38: Keep staying on the beach if you want or go up the hill where there are heaps of flaming houses. There are plenty of horror knights and scorpions for good experience.

Level 39: Kill the horror knights, scorpions and green goblins. They give very sweet experience. Just beware of the corrupt monk, he can kill people even at level 40s.

Level 40: Here is the super 40. You are now 10 levels away from half way to maximum level. At this stage, you should still just stay at the horror knights since you still cannot take on the monsters in the other maps.

Conclude:

Anyway, i hope this guide has/have/had/will help you in your leveling in hero online. Have fun grinding and smashing those monsters!

game.(om

Thanks
2 Users