Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Potentially Un-Hackable Game?

Discussion on Potentially Un-Hackable Game? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Potentially Un-Hackable Game?

So my buddy who is a long time game dev heard I was in the midst of developing a bot. He had never heard of CE before. So I showed him how easy it was to find and read simple addresses like HP, and then showed him how you can pointer scan for more complex things that were not static.

After a while he said, "I need to know how I can protect my games from this" and off he went. An hour or so later he came back with a simple program. The program starts with a number and has an add and subtract button. The starting number is 51, you add or subtract 4 with each button press.

The object is to use any means necessary and find the memory address of the number 51 and save a pointer path so you always have that address whenever you restart the program.

I am not a pro at CE, I know how to find addresses and some multilevel pointers. I was not able to find a static pointer path leading to the number 51.

Here is the program. Try your luck.