Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Have you played trading card games before?

Discussion on Have you played trading card games before? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Have you played trading card games before?

few days ago I played a very interesting little game called urban rivals found on

it is an online trading card games, simple but well designed and the interface runs smooth unlike other browsergame. one more plus the game is faster than other TCG I played before, usually it takes at least 15-30min to complete. but i had like around 50 matches in an hour.

This game reminds my college life where I spent days playing the pokemon trading card game with my friends that was really fun lol

also a few shots attached, remember to say hi when you meet "Weblegend" ingame