Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Akaneiro: Demon Hunters

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters

Official Site

A free to play ARPG with classic design sense meets fast-paced action, inspired by Japanese themes and the Red Riding Hood tale.
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters is a dark fantasy, free-to-play multiplayer online browser-based video game that American McGee's company Spicy Horse is developing for release in 2012. Whereas McGee's earlier games, American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns, draw heavily from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, Akaneiro: Demon Hunters adapts the Little Red Riding Hood fairytale, throwing her into the setting of feudal Japan.

1 User

Similar Threads
Demon-Gaming|Demon-Co The Cradle of Hell
Welcome Guys i would like to introduce you the Demon-Gaming community -Honor Arena/Point System -New PVP System Kill players win Points and Gain...
7 Replies - CO2 PServer Archive
Selling 100 Demon BM and 93 Demon Sin Account (Sanctuary)
Bm is level 100 and has bound TT99 HA Wrist and Boots (3 soc with immac citrines +3), Lunar Glade Cape (account stashable), Demon Golden Aura of the...
0 Replies - Perfect World Trading
[WTS] Heavenly Demon - Blood Demon FC3
Pretty self explanatory title. I'm selling HD Warrior FC3 character. I will exchange cheap.(Preferably in game currency) PM me any offers because I...
0 Replies - 9Dragons Trading
OLD-IF, Hunters only!
Hi, Gilt nur für Jäger. Stellt euch vor die Türe die nach alt - if führt. (Im Saal vom Chef in if, direkt links) Pet auspacken. und gegen...
6 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros