Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alright so here is the Hero Online Lvling Guide from lvl 40+

Discussion on Alright so here is the Hero Online Lvling Guide from lvl 40+ within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Alright so here is the Hero Online Lvling Guide from lvl 40+

Alright so here is the Lvling Guide from lvl 40+
Personally i have achieved lvl 63 so i will only go up to 60

Level 40: You should be able to train at the Spirit Spire beach which is the best to level at since you can AOE heaps and get many kills. Do not go to dark knights, personally it takes longer to kill and it is not worth it. Also, there is the corrupted monk which is hell strong at your level. So beach is the best place.

Level 41- Continue at beach

Level 42- Continue to level at beach. If it gets too crowded try your luck at the next map which is Southern Plains. You can kill the swordmans there. Just watch out for the big red one. They are quite strong so avoid them. When you reach the gate, keep to the left and go to the end of the map on the far left and there should be a mini beach full of the cruel swordmans. Kill them with AOEs too.

Level 43- Keep to the swordmans and leopards if you can. I think you get a new weapon called Jinmu something. Use them because they are much stronger than normal ones.

Level 44- Now move up to leopards towards the east of the map so when you get out of town turn right. Here you need be careful of the bloody ninjas who are bloody hard to kill even at level 50.

Level 45- Keep to the leopards

Level 46- Ok now you get a full set of bloody eagle. Wear the whole set. If you dont have the helmet dont worry, there is still good bonus. Alternatively wear your cryptic set if you are getting hit heaps like if you are STR INT build.

Level 47- I think you are strong enough to move up to the hawks and amazons towards the west of the map. It is where the swordmens are but there is like a slope and u walk up there. Just watch for the great tiger which is HUGE and strong. Spam ur AOEs here.

Level 48- Stay where you are at hawks and amazons.

Level 49- Stay where you are at hawks and amazons.

Level 50- I think if you are confident enough move to tigers and amazons (ones with big bells) which is near the portal to bamboo mountains. Tigers are much harder to kill so just careful ur HP here. If you are not strong enough, then don't fight em just yet

Level 51- Tiger and amazons or hawks and amazons.

Level 52- At this level you can definately take the tigers and amazons on. AOE heaps here near the bamboo mountain portal and u'll level fast. Wear crptic set if u are STR INT build or else wear bloody eagle.

Level 53- Tigers and Amazons

Level 54- Same thing... might get a bit boring now.

Level 55- OMG you can use toxic or violet weapons! Go get one real quick. They are considerably cheap. Get a +3 one if you can. I prefer violet for the moment and toxic when you are lvl 70+. Now come back and see the difference. Tigers will get ownt big time with violet weapons.

Level 56- Keep at the tigers. Bamboo mountain may be too hard for you right now.

Level 57- Try bamboo mountain just at the entrance where there should be a few blocks of monsters. Don't proceed further or you may get ownt. Stay at the entrance.

Level 58- Keep at bamboo mountain entrance or back to tigers if too inefficient.

Level 59- I think you can take on the bamboo mountain entrance monsters quite easy now so train there.

Level 60- Woo! You are level 60!! You can level in mid bamboo mountain if you like. Avoid the stout warriors. They are the big fat ones because they are heaps strong.
Old 04/17/2009, 11:22   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
wrong section!

~moved~