Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying war accounts

Discussion on buying war accounts within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying war accounts

so, i was wondering can anyone give me some hints and www`s so i (or someone else) can buy warhammer account. i dont want some lame wwws where i bid for it, just pure buying. so if you got some post it! thanks! (US Servers mainly)

thanks!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUYING ALL SBOT ACCOUNTS
06/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Post offers below. Paypal only!
BUYING Guild wars factions keys! Also buying accounts!
03/03/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
Buying GW factions keys! AND Buying GW accounts! ONLY paying in guild wars ectos/money/z-keys reply to this topic with account info. Pm me your prices.
Buying 15x+ accounts
10/19/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
most accounts that i am looking for are good at pve.the accounts i would prefer to have items on them less work for me and i will buy for a reasonable the account must not have been botted on.the classes i want is.FA/BL/WA/WIZ>i will take the FB's only if it's a heavy FB with good gear. MY MSN IS [email protected] We also buy ALZ we also sell golds for different games such as aion etc.thank you.
buying 3 co accounts
05/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
I would like 3 co accounts on the same server they can be naked trying to buy them fast please get back to me really fast if u could add me [email protected]
WTB : I am buying PvP/PvE Accounts
10/14/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
- I am buying PvP/PvE Accounts - I am buying accounts with Transfers up on the main within 1 week. If its longer, please don't contact me unless the account is cheap. - I have gone above and beyond showing how I conduct business and I know what I want, if I dont want your account, don't get offended, its nothing personal if I end our talks short and can't explain reasoning. - I pay roughly 75-250$ for accounts, you can look at the following for a "BASIC IDEA" of what my offer would be....