Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A new Gaming social networking forum

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A new Gaming social networking forum

Check us out at: [URL=http://*******/Ffjsp[/URL]

What is The Gaming Hub?
The Gaming Hub is a forum designed for gamers. To discuss, download and generally to get to know the latest on your favourite games such as; World of Warcraft, The Lord of The Rings Online, Rift, Minecraft, so on and so forth.

What makes The Gaming Hub different from other gaming forums?
The Gaming Hub is monitered 24/7 with our different administrators from around the globe, they are gaming experts! They'll fetch you the latest without having to google everything, it's annoying, right?

Does The Gaming Hub conduct their own reviews and tutorials?
We do! We have external contacts, as well as our own experts to conduct these topics. These gamers have been around for a long time to bring you only the finest quality of opinions and sharing what they know from their collective experience.

Why should I join?
You should join The Gaming Hub because we offer a lot of free viewable content, with everything in one place. As a gamer yourself, getting the right information at the right time is important, we value your registration to our site, your opinions and thoughts

Check us out at:

Follow us on twitter: @HubGamers

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,082
fail... there are forums like that already such as ELITEPVPERS ... too bad u cant offend people here... ild offend you with words that are undescribable in english dictionary, for such post