Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is the game still worth playing?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,893
Is the game still worth playing?

Hello there,

I played this game for a long while during 2011, but I stopped playing it for different circumstances; now besides the games I currently play when I have time, I have been thinking of coming back to this game, maybe with a new account (unless I get to remember my old account information) but would like to know if it is still worth playing?

I mean, is the community that plays this game friendly? Is the environment enjoyable?

That is what is mostly important for me (besides graphics and playability) and what attracts me to play and be a constant gamer of certain games; so I'd like to hear some opinions from the current players of the game.

Similar Threads
Is there any private server worth playing on?
Left sro with the mass when euro released, been on a few private servers but im missing the game. Is there any private server out there that is worth...
8 Replies - Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions
Is Archlord worth playing?
Hello. Im thinking of starting to play Archlord but i want to know your opinion if its still worth play it nowadays. I know that is an old game and...
11 Replies - Archlord
Is it worth start playing Hanin again?
Hello, i broke my leg while i was biking >.< I didnt play kal for years but now i got bored, shall i return and start a new char on int kal,...
12 Replies - Kal Online
Wert zu spielen? Worth playing?
Hallo Leute lohnt es sich noch Dekaron Offiziell zu zocken? Sind da noch viele Spieler online/aktiv? Wieviele... Welche Gilden entscheiden...
5 Replies - Dekaron
Is it worth playing Chn char?
Hello, am playing Euro chars for last year and I pwn pretty much every Chinese in pvp. With my Rogue they can't even come near me, and with my wizard...
15 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts