Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No English players?

Discussion on No English players? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No English players?

What's with, or at least what i see in the section, of being no English speaking players? I've played RoM for a while, and I decided to look for a sub-forum on here, and there is one, but there's not one English thread on the first page.

TL;DR: Do any of you here speak English, or is this section partially useless for me?
Old 12/03/2012, 02:46   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Normally most of German speaking users of the site are able to speak English, yet some sections are mostly in German; this doesn't mean that you can't participate on it, as you are always able to post in English, you will notice that different users are going to reply back to you, even if they don't have perfect English, it can be understood.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recruiting english speaking players
01/21/2012 - 9Dragons - 20 Replies
The League changed as TheCrystalSwordsofChaos, since General_Wei,my main and also The-Immortals league master got banned. Adam is now the new league master, hes my H7 WT Warr, We got a Shao,LoB and WT band. Shao band master(if hes not online pigeon him) : Shao band leaders(Online right now) : Real08 for LoB just pigeon Reso he will tell you whos on for leaders. and WT : Adam(league master) , Shao-Nak
English players?
03/06/2011 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Is there actually any English players on Eu? I'm on Jupiter and seems to be raped by Turks
In Search Of English Players
04/14/2009 - Aion - 27 Replies
Been playing the Chinese beta and wondering is anyone already has guild setup for english players on a certain server. Would like to talk to people and get group quests done. Let me know. <----Chanter.
English players on Server 1?
10/18/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
Do any english players still play on Server 1? Because Me and My friend are getting fed up with not playing with other english speaking players, But We don't want to start over on Server 2 or 3.
English players
07/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
I want to know the server with the most english players? =] So i can play on that one, so i can have some sanity within these chinese :P